Skip navigation

5442 Views 31 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2008 8:30 AM by Brigitt11 RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • mzdeedee Amateur 8 posts since
    Oct 17, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Oct 27, 2008 8:55 PM (in response to Brigitt11)
    Re: New Walking Program Starter

Hey Brigitt, excuse my ignorance but what in the world is a body bug? It sounds wierd!:D Well, I want to and need to lose alot of weight but I dont want to put a number out there right now because I have failed so many times in the past. I just want to keep going to the gym and cut back on my caloric intake right now, if I make it through December without missing my work out schedule I will be so proud of myself! Thanks for the encouragement again, D-

• Brigitt11 Amateur 34 posts since
    May 29, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    31. Oct 28, 2008 8:30 AM (in response to mzdeedee)
    Re: New Walking Program Starter

D,

I got the Body Bugg from 24 hour fitness. I think you can get them online also. If you have watched the Biggest Loser, they wear them on thier arm. It tracks how many calories are used in a day, your intake of food, amount of exercise/ steps. It is quite a nifty and makes tracking a breeze! Gives you a real clear picture of what you are doing and how your body is doing in regards to losing weight and getting in that exercise.  I think it is wonderful that you have set yourself a goal to make it to the gym through December..... you can do it! Keep up the good work and you will find that once you are in a routine, it feels weird to stray from it..... if I miss one day of walk/jogging I am all messed up........ I don't feel right, I am cranky and sad...... I guess that is when you know you are HOOKED! LOL..... Keep going and it will happen to you too!

Brigitt

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...