Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

27990 Views 44 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2008 8:02 PM by polynesian_metal Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • Gary Beahm Rookie 2 posts since
    Feb 1, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Feb 1, 2008 8:39 AM (in response to HecoxPre)
    Re: iPod Playlists

I like running to the following IPOD Play lists:  "Run Like It's" 1985"; "Ultimate Long Run";  "10K Power Play" ; and Total Workout:: Power Songs

• jeffbc94 Expert 45 posts since
    Oct 11, 2007
    31. Feb 9, 2008 8:43 PM (in response to HecoxPre)

It looks like my original post in this topic has disappeared - or it's in another thread and I can't find it. Either way, here are some of my favorites from my playlist, in no particular order. I apologize if some of these songs have already been posted, and for cross-posting since there seems to be a few similar threads.

Missed the Boat - Modest Mouse

Lose Yourself - Eminem

Stolen - Dashboard Confessional

Read My Mind - The Killers

Numb - Linkin Park

Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio

Survivalism - Nine Inch Nails

White America - Eminem

Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire

Points of Authority - Linkin Park

Santa Monica - Everclear

Into Your Hideout - Pilot Speed

Signal Fire - Snow Patrol *Great for fartlek running!

The Idea of You - Dave Matthews Band

Soldier - Eminem

It Hurts - Angels and Airwaves

The Crane Wife 3 -The Decemberists

The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves

Tessie - Dropkick Murphys

Square Dance - Eminem

Politik - Coldplay

Powerless (Say What You Want) - Nelly Furtado

Slow Decay - Dashboard Confessional

In the End - Linkin Park

Where the Streets Have No Name- U2

Do It For Me Now - Angels and Airwaves

Move Along - All-American Rejects

God Put a Smile on Your Face - Coldplay

I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys

Everything to Everyone - Everclear

Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance

Speed of Sound - Coldplay

From the Inside - Linkin Park *great tempo run!

Living in Your Letters - Dashboard Confessional

Dashboard - Modest Mouse

Hailie's Song - Eminem

The Gift - Angels and Airwaves

This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy

Trip Like I Do - Crystal Method

AM Radio - Everclear

Konstantine - Something Corporate

The War - Angels and Airwaves

Such Great Heights - Postal Service

Down - Blink 182

Oct 11, 2007
    32. Feb 11, 2008 11:11 AM (in response to Gary Beahm)

I like running to the following IPOD Play lists: "Run Like It's" 1985"; "Ultimate Long Run"; "10K Power Play" ; and Total Workout:: Power Songs

In addition, check out "marathon," and Running through the hits, Running through the 70s, Running through the 80s, Running through the 90s.

edited to add: I found the other thread in "equipment and gear" - there are a few other suggestions here:

http://community.active.com/thread/9771

• gloriakanuka Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 17, 2008
    33. Feb 17, 2008 8:58 PM (in response to HecoxPre)

Here are some good ones for power running:

Til` I collapse-Eminem

While I was sleeping-Dead Celebrity Status

Hit me up-Gia Farrell

What I`ve done-Linkin Park

Fake it-Seether

Get Buck in Here

A** Shaker-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Bleed it Out-Linkin Park

Drop-Ying Yang Twins

When Da Dawgs Come Out to Play-(Blood Diamond Sountrack)

Oct 11, 2007
    34. Mar 10, 2008 7:39 PM (in response to jeffbc94)

The best of the rest of my playlist...

A Praise Chorus – Jimmy Eat World

Hysteria – Muse

Without Me – Eminem

The Space Between – Dave Matthews Band

Everlong – Foo Fighters

‘Till I Collapse – Eminem

All I Want is You – U2

Float On – Modest Mouse

Like a Stone – Audioslave

16 Military Wives – Decemberists

Sugar, We’re Goin Down – Fall Out Boy

I’m Not Okay (I Promise) – My Chemical Romance

How About You – Staind

Walk On – U2

I Miss You – Blink 182

Don’t Phunk With My Heart – Black Eyed Peas

Take a Picture – Filter

Busy Child – The Crystal Method

Crawling – Linkin Park

Swing, Swing – The All-American Rejects

The Secret’s in the Telling – Dashboard Confessional

Business – Eminem

Low – Coldplay

Give a Little Bit – The Goo Goo Dolls

Bad – U2

Stan – Eminem

Lying From You – Linkin Park

Mona Lisa – Guster

Crazy – Gnarls Barkley

SOS – Rihanna

Road Outside Columbus – OAR

More Human Than Human – White Zombie

Bend and Not Break – Dashboard Confessional

Like I Love You – Justin Timberlake

Hands Down – Dashboard Confessional

Maneater – Nelly Furtado

The Underdog – Spoon

Fans – Kings of Leon

Grace Kelly – Mika

Apologize – One Republic

Lovestoned – Justin Timberlake

Diablo Rojo – Rodrigo y Gabriela

Drift and Die – Puddle of Mudd

Control – Puddle of Mudd

Blurry – Puddle of Mudd

Middle Distance Runner – Sea Wolf

The Pretender – Foo Fighters

Straight Lines – Silverchair

Heavy – Collective Soul

Paralyzer – Finger Eleven

Pictures of You – The Last Goodnight

Extreme Ways – Moby

Radio Nowhere – Bruce Springsteen

How Far We’ve Come – Matchbox Twenty

Oct 11, 2007
    36. Mar 12, 2008 11:22 AM (in response to HecoxPre)

HecoxPre-

"I like running to the following IPOD Play lists: "Run Like It's" 1985"; "Ultimate Long Run"; "10K Power Play" ; and Total Workout: Power Songs

In addition, check out "Marathon," and "Running through the hits", "Running through the 70s", "Running through the 80s", "Running through the 90s."

I got to the lists I found this way:

on the iTunes main page, type "iTunes Essentials" into the search field.

It will bring up some songs, and will give you a link at the top right that say "iTunes Essentials: Main Page" Click there.

On the Essentials page, click the right-side collection titled "My Groove"

You can search by title, there are blocks for the alphabetic search, and several pages within each block. I was able to relocate all but the first three collections listed above, so those might be in a different place or perhaps have changed titles ("Ultimate Long Run" sounds suspiciously like "Marathon"!)

Hopefully that will get you on the right track - I have printed those lists to see how many tunes I already own, so that I can the rest of the collections together myself.

--Jeff

• VisitorQ Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 25, 2008
    37. May 6, 2008 12:41 AM (in response to HecoxPre)

Propagandhi, Potemkin City Limits

NOFX, War on Errorism

Mercenary

Between the Buried and Me

Boy Sets Fire

some people like listening to soft rock, or even techno while they run. IF i happen to be using an mp3 player while i run, i need fast, heavy ROCK to keep putting one foot in front of the other. when i started running i couldn't do it without an mp3 player. now, i prefer to run without music. i enjoy the challenge of relying on myself to motivate me for another half-mile, instead of changing my ipod to an up-beat song. and there's no transition when i'm racing in an event since mp3 players are not allowed.

does anyone have any suggestions that fall under this category?

• gabybuddy Amateur 14 posts since
    Jun 24, 2008
    38. Jun 25, 2008 8:49 PM (in response to rmeofn0ne)

White Zombie's More Human Than Human gets me going.

• Running4Jesus Amateur 21 posts since
    Mar 13, 2007
    39. Jul 2, 2008 8:17 AM (in response to HecoxPre)

some of my fovorites are:

Run, by day of fire

Get this party started, By tobymac

Move, by thousand foot krutch

flame in all of us, by thousand foot krutch

Run, by lacrae

A few good men, by T-bone

Fiction by, Kids in the way

venom by, GS Megaphone

and the feeling by, Kutless!!!!!!

Running4Jesus out

• 9Fraulein Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 5, 2008
    40. Aug 24, 2008 8:19 PM (in response to HecoxPre)

Beelzeboss - Tenacious D

Stop Breaking Down - The white stripes

• CarrieCCTX Rookie 3 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    41. Aug 24, 2008 9:33 PM (in response to HecoxPre)

I am sharing  a few of my favorites - they are songs that come on and my attitude and drive and willingness to 'push myself'  increases - or I can just get lost in the song and forget a pain or a hill, etc... but music seems so personal to me... I have a fantastic playlist for ME, but I really feel you have to keep trying all sorts of songs and genres until you find what motivates and pushes you... but then, I am just a beginner... so... just my 2 cents worth..  

Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Lose Yourself - Eminen

Shake It - Metro Station

Push It - Salt-N-Pepa

The Beautiful People - Maralyn Manson

I Wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith

Say it Right - Nelly Furtado

If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow

Moulan Rouge - Various...

• WillDogg2003 Amateur 21 posts since
    Sep 3, 2008
    42. Sep 3, 2008 10:51 AM (in response to HecoxPre)

I enjoy running to compilation albums such as "Sound Bombing II" which has artists like Mos Def, Common, Eminem, Ra the Rugged Man, Talib, etc.

DJ Shadow's "Entroducing" is good.

The Beat Junkies keeps me going.

Wu-Tang Forever album.

Drum and bass mixed CDs keep me going.

Rancid keeps me going and punk artists like White Kaps, NOFX, Guttermouth, Minor Threat, etc. keep me going.

• ncredhed Rookie 2 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    43. Sep 3, 2008 7:57 PM (in response to HecoxPre)

Hey you guys.  Have you ever heard of DJ Steveboy's Podrunner or Podrunner Intervals?  Oh my gosh, it is my favorite EVER for running.   These mixes actually motivated me to start running again after taking a year and a half off.     I increased my running and actually improved my time thanks to DJ Steve.    I am proud to spread the word and I hope you guys will love Podrunner as much as I do.   Each mix is over an hour long and the best part is.... they are FREEEEE.    You can download them from Itunes or get them from DJ Steveboy's website.... www.djsteveboy.com .   Let me know if you need help with them and if you like them send my favorite DJ a note of thanks.   I am not an advertiser or anything like that.   I just want to help motivate runners.    I needed the help when I was in a running rut and this is what helped me the most.   Check them out and let me know what you think.

• polynesian_metal Expert 49 posts since
    Oct 21, 2008
    44. Nov 29, 2008 8:02 PM (in response to HecoxPre)

I'll give you my whole playlist.  Its called Metal 666 and has six hundred sixty six awesome metal hits!  Well, thats how I advertise it on K-tel, but it's mostly Black Metal with Darkwave and some Pop, Techno and Ambient thrown in there just for the randomness of it.  Check out some of these bands on Itunes if you are into Extreme Metal (Enslaved is my favorite).  Meets all the qualifications of "run2r.com" and you run faster cos in Black Metal the drummer uses a double kick.  I s¥nc this to my Ipod shuffle so its as random as possible

METAL 666

Acid Bath - Venus Blue     4:42     Acid Bath     Acid Bath     Darkwave     13          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing     4:56     Aerosmith          Other     18          11/10/08 7:47 PM

Outernational Wah     5:02     Airgoose     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

No One Remix     4:24     Alicia Keys ft Cassidy     As I Am     Rap/R&B     12          11/10/08 7:37 PM

An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm     4:39     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     7          11/16/08 11:32 PM

Where Death Seems To Dwell     4:58     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     2          11/10/08 7:28 PM

The Fate Of Norns     5:58     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     3          11/12/08 10:22 AM

The Pursuit Of Vikings     4:30     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Valkyries Ride     4:57     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     3          11/25/08 9:31 AM

The Beheading Of A King     3:24     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Arson     6:48     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     2          11/10/08 7:05 PM

Once Sealed In Blood     4:50     Amon Amarth     Fate Of Norns     Metal     3          11/10/08 6:58 PM

Twilight Of The Thunder God     4:07     Amon Amarth     Fear Candy 59     Metal     4          11/24/08 6:52 PM

Back To Black     4:03     Amy Winehouse     Back To Black     Jazz     24          11/10/08 6:50 PM

**** Me Pumps     3:21     Amy Winehouse     Frank     R&B     27          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Amy Winehouse - Me And Mr Jones     2:33      Amy Winehouse       Back To Black     alt     29          11/22/08 8:45 PM

Eyewitness of the Apocalypse     3:42     Ancient Existence     Hate Is The Law     Unbekannt     22     80     11/21/08 11:42 PM

Why     4:51     Annie Lennox     Diva     Other     24          11/14/08 11:37 PM

Movie Soundtracks - American Beauty - Annie Lenox-  Don't let it bring you down     3:39     Annie Lennox               16          11/20/08 8:52 PM

In The Dark We Live     9:15     Aphrohead     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     6          11/16/08 11:16 PM

Turn The Sky     4:48     Apocalyptica Feat. Angelzoom     Angelzoom     Darkwave     15          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Love Never Dies     5:28     Apoptygma Berzerk     - Apoptygma Berzerk -     Darkwave     7          11/10/08 6:05 PM

paranoia     5:28     apoptygma berzerk     best of electronic music     Darkwave     19          11/10/08 6:02 PM

Divinity     5:26     Arceve     Fear Candy 50     Metal     8          11/16/08 11:16 PM

A Natural Woman     2:44     Aretha Franklin     The Big Chill Soundtrack     Pop     50          11/10/08 5:52 PM

Of Dreams     5:01     Arhont     Fear Candy 50     Metal     5          11/12/08 10:22 AM

Ashanti - **** Song     3:36     Ashanti          R&B     11          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Slight Variations     4:48     At The Soundawn     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     7          11/25/08 9:09 AM

Shoulda Known (clean)     3:09     Atmosphere     Guarantees 12"     Mastered 192 MP3     12     100     11/29/08 7:57 PM

Numbers     4:11     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     8     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Home Computer     4:09     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     3          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Tour De France     4:09     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Robots     3:53     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     2          11/10/08 5:21 PM

Computer Love     3:34     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     4          11/13/08 9:59 AM

A Digital World     3:55     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     2          11/10/08 5:13 PM

The Beat     4:27     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     4          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Mega Mix     4:39     Basskraft     A Bass Tribute To Kraftwerk     Electronica/Dance     5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Relics     4:34     Bella Morte     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     12          11/10/08 5:01 PM

Get Me Bodied (Extended Mix) (Bonus Track)     6:01     Beyonce     B'Day     R&B     36          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Bjork - Hyperballad (Massive Attack Slow Jungle Mix)     5:07     Bjork               19          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Void     5:42     Black Altar     Fear Candy 50     Metal     16          11/17/08 2:09 PM

My Humps     5:27     Black Eyed Peas     Monkey Business     Hip-Hop     21          11/10/08 4:40 PM

Supernaut     4:39     Black Sabbath     Vol. 4     Metal     20          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Black Electric     3:13     Blaqk Audio     CexCells     Darkwave     18          11/10/08 4:30 PM

Breeding Death     4:34     Bloodbath     Breeding Death Re: iPod Playlists     Darkwave     18          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Hades Rising     5:03     Bloodbath     Fear Candy 59     Metal     3          11/10/08 4:22 PM

Black Wedding     3:39     Blutengel     Angel Dust     Darkwave     25     80     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Silent Walls     4:26     Bow Ever Down     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     20          11/17/08 2:34 PM

The Harvesting     3:41     The Breathing Process     Fear Candy 50     Metal     11          11/16/08 11:16 PM

Y.G.F.F.     2:36     Burning Skies     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     6          11/29/08 8:06 AM

Obsession     5:20     Cabaret Voltaire     The Voice of America     Darkwave     19          11/29/08 1:01 AM

il me semple     3:21     Candan ERÇET†N     hier pour aujourd hui     Türkçe Pop     34          11/29/08 1:01 AM

LA VIE EN ROSE     3:48     Candan Ercetin               32          11/13/08 9:59 AM

If Loving You Is Wrong     5:29     Cassandra Wilson     Glamoured     Jazz     20          11/13/08 10:06 PM

About You     4:26     Cecilio & Kapono     Island Classics     World     11          11/29/08 1:01 AM

I Drove All Night     3:58     Celine Dion     One Heart     Pop     20          11/10/08 3:42 PM

Sorrows Of The Moon     3:04     Celtic Frost     Into the Pandemonium     Rock     17     100     11/29/08 6:19 PM

Progeny     5:02     Celtic Frost     Monotheist     Avantgarde Metal     13          11/29/08 8:33 AM

Ground     3:56     Celtic Frost     Monotheist     Avantgarde Metal     10          11/10/08 3:30 PM

A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh     5:39     Celtic Frost     Monotheist     Avantgarde Metal     8          11/26/08 11:32 AM

Drown In Ashes     4:24     Celtic Frost     Monotheist     Avantgarde Metal     15     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Obscured     7:05     Celtic Frost     Monotheist     Metal     12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Ain Elohim     7:34     Celtic Frost     Monotheist     Avantgarde Metal     19     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Nocturnal Fear     3:37     Celtic Frost     Morbid Tales     Death Metal     15          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Visions of Mortality     4:47     Celtic Frost     Morbid Tales     Metal     17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Visual Agression     4:13     Celtic Frost     Morbid Tales     Metal     14          11/29/08 7:54 PM

Morbid Tales     3:29     Celtic Frost     Morbid Tales - Emperor's Return     misc     11          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Usurper     3:26     Celtic Frost     To Mega Therion     Metal     16     100     11/20/08 8:52 PM

Innocence and Wrath     1:03     Celtic Frost     To Mega Therion     Metal     8          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Tears in a Prophet's Dream     2:33     Celtic Frost     To Mega Therion     Metal     12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Heart Beneath     3:49     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     6          11/26/08 4:42 PM

Wine In My Hand (Third From The Sun)     3:29     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     3          11/16/08 11:16 PM

Wings Of Solitude     4:36     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     6          11/29/08 8:11 AM

The Name Of My Bride     4:33     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Island Earth     5:50     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     9          11/20/08 8:52 PM

The Restless Seas     4:41     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Phallic Tantrum     3:29     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     3          11/17/08 3:15 PM

A Kiss Or A Whisper     3:05     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     6          11/22/08 8:10 PM

Vanity     4:26     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     7          11/29/08 7:08 PM

Nemesis     7:49     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     10     100     11/20/08 8:52 PM

Heroes     3:47     Celtic Frost     Vanity - Nemesis     Metal     3          11/10/08 1:55 PM

Circle Of The Tyrants     4:38     Celtic Frost          Metal     13          11/10/08 1:51 PM

Where Do I Begin     6:56     Chemical Brothers               12          11/17/08 3:25 PM

The Lord's Prayer (In Samoan)     1:10     Choir Of Western Samoa Teacher's Training College, Apia     Samoa I Sisifo     World     15          11/29/08 6:44 PM

Prayer For Samoa     2:40     Choir Of Western Samoa Teacher's Training College, Apia     Samoa I Sisifo     World     12          11/10/08 1:39 PM

Samoa Tula`i!     2:00     Choir Of Western Samoa Teacher's Training College, Apia     Samoa I Sisifo     World     15          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Believers Of The Unpure     5:54     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     9          11/16/08 11:47 PM

After The Rain     3:07     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     2          11/10/08 1:28 PM

Sick Of Love     4:57     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     2          11/10/08 1:25 PM

The Loving Face     4:05     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     4          11/10/08 1:21 PM

Church Of No Return     3:40     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     7          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Church Of No Return (Endured Version)     5:26     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     7          11/12/08 12:33 PM

What's The Verdict     6:22     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

This Is Heresy     4:10     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Zero Sex     3:39     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     3          11/26/08 4:24 PM

The Nascent Virion (New Version)     5:20     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     5          11/13/08 9:59 AM

We Fall Like Love     4:02     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     1          11/10/08 12:49 PM

I Hate You     3:19     Christian Death     Jesus Points The Bone At You?     Metal     3          11/26/08 4:53 PM

Spiritual Cramp (Mission UK Mix)     4:36     Christian Death     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     10          11/20/08 8:52 PM

How To Save A Life     4:35     Christian The Fray               12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Oh     4:23     Ciara, Ludacris     BLaZn Sykwitit Vol 27     R&B     18          11/12/08 6:13 PM

Farewell     5:23     Clan of Xymox     Farewell     Gothic Rock     14          11/10/08 12:28 PM

Clan of Xymox-Masquerade     3:53     Clan Of Xymox     Medusa     Darkwave     123          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Same Dream     4:24     Clan Of Xymox     Orkus presents Best Of 2001     Darkwave     17          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Innocent (Assemblage 23 Remix)     7:24     Clan Of Xymox          Darkwave     13          11/10/08 12:15 PM

full_166f9b7059df8425123e0deb86a6d911     5:11     Clauberg Opera               20          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Kick It     4:01     Club Vibes     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     4          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Feel It     3:25     Coco, Steel & Lovebomb     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     2          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Crushed     3:18     Cocteau Twins     CD Single Box Set Disc 10     Rock     18          11/10/08 11:56 AM

This Love - Cruel Intentions soundtrack     6:27     Cocteau Twins     Cruel Intentions soundtrack          18          11/12/08 7:13 PM

Lorelei     3:42     Cocteau Twins     Treasure     Other     19          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Pearly Dewdrops Drops     4:11     Cocteau Twins     Various artists          19          11/10/08 11:42 AM

Corridors Of Desolation     6:38     Colosseum     Fear Candy 50     Metal     6     100     11/29/08 7:42 PM

Broken     4:32     Corpus Delicti     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     15          11/29/08 1:01 AM

We Stand Alone     5:27     Covenant     Northern Light     Darkwave     19     80     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Standing There     3:06     The Creatures     Boomerang     Alternative     37          11/12/08 5:26 PM

Return 2 the Fire     2:20     Crimson Death     The Crystalline Imprint     Industrial     8          11/22/08 7:32 PM

Crucial Conflict/Desperado     4:08     Crucial Conflict     Surf The Universe     Rock     4          11/12/08 5:50 PM

Charlotte Sometimes     4:14     The Cure          Darkwave     25          11/29/08 7:04 PM

If You Leave (Breakfast Club)     4:27     The Cure               11          11/10/08 11:09 AM

Just Like Heaven     3:33     The Cure          Sound Clip     15          11/10/08 11:04 AM

Lullaby     4:10     The Cure               13          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Daft Punk Alive 2007 - 3. Television Rules the Nation     2:47     Daft Punk     Alive 2007          3          11/10/08 10:57 AM

Daft Punk - Alive     5:15     Daft Punk     Homework          23          11/29/08 8:28 AM

human after all     5:20     Daft Punk     Human After All     Bass     18          11/10/08 10:49 AM

Daft Punk - Nightvision     1:44     Daft Punk     Limited Edition Box Set     Electronica     69          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger     3:44     Daft Punk          Techno     19          11/10/08 10:42 AM

Daft Punk - Something About Us(1)     3:51     Daft Punk               12          11/10/08 10:39 AM

Daft Punk - Technologic     4:44     Daft Punk               15          11/10/08 10:35 AM

Daft Punk - Vietnam     5:36     DAFT PUNK          TECHNO     12          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Give Me Danger     3:59     Dangerous Muse     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Cult Of Goliath     4:02     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     15          11/26/08 11:59 AM

Too Old Too Cold     3:04     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     15          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Atomic Coming     4:51     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     17          11/14/08 7:21 AM

Graveyard Slut     4:04     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     15     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Underdogs And Overlords     4:02     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Whisky Funeral     3:59     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     10          11/14/08 8:13 AM

De Underjordiske (Ælia Capitolina)     3:14     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     15          11/14/08 8:06 AM

Tyster På Gud     3:09     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     12          11/14/08 9:21 AM

Shut Up     4:46     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     15          11/24/08 6:48 PM

Forebyggende Krig     3:41     Darkthrone     The Cult Is Alive     Metal     12          11/14/08 8:25 AM

Transilvanian Hunger     6:00     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     9          11/17/08 2:15 PM

Snowfall     9:05     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     7          11/14/08 7:41 AM

Archipelago     4:53     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     12          11/24/08 6:43 PM

I En Hall Med Flesk Og Mjod     5:05     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     12          11/21/08 10:29 AM

The Pagan Winter     6:35     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     7          11/14/08 7:28 AM

Grave With A View     3:28     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     9          11/17/08 1:42 PM

Eon / Thulcandra - live     4:51     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     12          11/14/08 8:18 AM

Soria Moria - live     3:42     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Natassja In Eternal Sleep     3:26     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     11          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Cromlech     4:09     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     7          11/14/08 8:53 AM

In The Shadow Of The Horns     6:57     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     8          11/24/08 6:18 PM

Neptune Towers     3:28     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     6          11/14/08 8:45 AM

Under A Funeral Moon     4:57     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     9          11/17/08 1:39 PM

Skald Au Satans Sol     4:18     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     7          11/17/08 6:06 PM

Iconoclasm Sweeps Cappadocia     4:00     Darkthrone     Preparing For War     Metal     7          11/26/08 4:34 PM

Order Of The Ominous     2:33     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     8          11/14/08 9:27 AM

Information Wants To Be Syndicated     3:44     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     6          11/14/08 8:38 AM

Sjakk Matt Jesu Krist     4:04     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     8          11/26/08 12:03 PM

Straightening Sharks In Heaven     3:27     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     8          11/14/08 9:24 AM

Alle Gegen Alle     3:21     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     15          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Man Tinker Sitt     3:05     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     7          11/14/08 7:55 AM

Sacrificing To The God Of Doubt     4:34     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     9          11/14/08 8:42 AM

Hate Is The Law     3:22     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     8          11/14/08 8:21 AM

Rawness Obsolete     6:14     Darkthrone     Sardonic Wrath     Metal     5          11/14/08 9:08 AM

Dorn     3:04     Das Ich     Egodram     Darkwave     18          11/10/08 7:56 AM

Dead Can Dance - The Snake And The Moon     6:11     Dead Can Dance     Spiritchaser     Ethnic     15          11/13/08 9:59 AM

To Free Death Upon Them     4:11     Dead To This World     Fear Candy 50     Metal     9          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Kill Kill Kill     5:41     Deadlock     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     6          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Wasting My Time     4:29     Default     The Fallout (Advance)     Rock     18          11/10/08 7:38 AM

Manoeuvre East     4:15     Deinonychus     Fear Candy 50     Metal     14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

New Life     3:43     Depeche Mode     The Singles 81-85     Darkwave     11          11/10/08 7:29 AM

Thing I Will Never Feel     4:35     Destinity     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     7          11/20/08 8:52 PM

01-Lant     6:49     deuterror     agripen          2          11/13/08 9:59 AM

02-Dance-of-apopte     2:16     deuterror     agripen          2          11/13/08 9:59 AM

03-The-pillar     5:35     deuterror     agripen          1          11/13/08 9:59 AM

04-Agänese     6:18     deuterror     agripen          2          11/17/08 12:12 AM

05-Divisio-desolationis     7:34     deuterror     agripen          2          11/29/08 1:01 AM

06-Arpest     7:44     deuterror     agripen          1          11/13/08 9:59 AM

07-Magrius-rom     5:28     deuterror     agripen          1          11/13/08 9:59 AM

08-Renghjistrad     4:44     deuterror     agripen          2          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Love Hangover     3:48     Diana Ross          Dance     15          11/10/08 7:21 AM

Dirty Vegas - Fallen Angel (Dolphin Trance Club Mix)     3:30     Dirty Vegas     Techno     Techno     14          11/10/08 7:18 AM

To Hell (Razed In Black Mix)     4:13     Diverje     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     9          11/29/08 1:01 AM

12 Minutes To Do It     3:41     DJ Duke     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     5          11/16/08 5:13 PM

Dig This Vibe     4:54     DJ Krush     Blade     Soundtrack     13          11/10/08 7:06 AM

Hot Stuff     3:49     Donna Summer               22          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Donna Summers - Macarthur Park     6:25     DONNA SUMMERS     DISCO!     Disco     25          11/10/08 6:58 AM

Donna Summers - I Feel Love     8:13     Donna Summers          Disco     17          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Last Dance     5:53     Donna Summers - Tantrum 1997          Disco     51          11/10/08 6:44 AM

Mother Earth     6:37     Dubtribe     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     5          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Duran Duran - Come Undone     4:35     Duran Duran          Other     17          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Duran Duran - The Chauffer.mp3     5:12     Duran Duran          Other     21          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Girls on Film     3:30     Duran Duran          New Wave     20          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Suffer     4:08     The Echoing Green     Elevate     Darkwave     18          11/10/08 6:18 AM

Tannhauser Gate     5:36     The Electric Hellfire Club     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     9          11/10/08 6:14 AM

As Fire Swept Clean The Earth     6:35     Enslaved     Below The Lights     Metal     8          11/24/08 11:38 AM

The Crossing     9:12     Enslaved     Below The Lights     Metal     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Queen Of Night     5:59     Enslaved     Below The Lights     Metal     5          11/10/08 5:53 AM

Havenless     5:35     Enslaved     Below The Lights     Metal     8          11/29/08 8:16 AM

Ridicule Swarm     6:19     Enslaved     Below The Lights     Metal     7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

A Darker Place     7:02     Enslaved     Below The Lights     Metal     10          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Frost     2:52     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     5     100     11/20/08 8:52 PM

Loke     4:22     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     2          11/10/08 5:26 AM

Fenris     7:17     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     2          11/10/08 5:22 AM

Svarte Vidder     8:43     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     3          11/12/08 10:22 AM

Yggdrasil     5:24     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     4     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Jotunblod     4:07     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     5          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Gylfaginning     5:32     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     2          11/10/08 4:57 AM

Wotan     4:13     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     2          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Isöders Dronning     7:45     Enslaved     Frost     Metal     2          11/12/08 10:22 AM

Intro Green Reflection     0:51     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     9     100     11/26/08 4:54 PM

Lunar Force     7:04     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     7          11/24/08 7:09 PM

Isa     3:46     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     4          11/17/08 7:37 PM

Ascension     6:46     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     4          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Bounded By Allegiance     6:39     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     3          11/22/08 7:52 PM

Violet Dawning     3:49     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Return To Yggdrasill     5:39     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     6          11/10/08 4:11 AM

Secrets Of The Flesh     3:37     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     2          11/10/08 4:06 AM

Neogenesis     11:58     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     5          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Outro Communion (excerpt)     0:57     Enslaved     Isa     Metal     10     100     11/16/08 11:16 PM

Mardraum     3:43     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     95          11/24/08 5:40 PM

Større Enn Tid - Tyngre Enn Natt     10:08     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     4          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Daudningekvida     3:31     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Entrance - Escape     7:43     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     3          11/10/08 3:32 AM

Ormgard     5:30     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     4          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Æges Draum     4:44     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     9          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Det Endelege Riket     5:20     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     7          11/25/08 9:42 AM

Ormgard II - Kvalt I Kysk Høgsong     3:45     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     4          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Krigaren Eg Ikkje Kjende     6:33     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     2          11/10/08 3:06 AM

Stjerneheimen     5:47     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     3          11/10/08 3:00 AM

Frøyas Smykke     1:53     Enslaved     Mardraum - Beyond The Within     Metal     5          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Convoys To Nothingness     7:58     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     14          11/10/08 2:52 AM

The Voices     6:07     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     10          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Vision: Sphere Of The Elements - A Monument Part II     4:59     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     4          11/24/08 7:14 PM

Hollow Inside     5:39     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     8          11/26/08 9:28 AM

The Cromlech Gate     6:55     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     9          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Enemy I     5:17     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Smirr     4:26     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     9          11/26/08 4:46 PM

The Sleep: Floating Diversity - A Monument Part III     8:13     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     4          11/10/08 2:12 AM

Outro: Self - Zero     3:08     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Sigmundskvadet     6:58     Enslaved     Monumension     Metal     13          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Clouds     6:09     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     6          11/26/08 10:59 AM

To The Coast     6:26     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     5          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Ground     6:35     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Vertebrae     4:58     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     3          11/13/08 9:59 AM

New Dawn     5:28     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     2          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Reflection     7:49     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Center     7:34     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Watcher     4:12     Enslaved     Vertebrae     Metal     5          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Track 08     5:49     Enslaved               12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Track 11     6:51     Enslaved               15          11/13/08 9:55 PM

On & On     3:46     Erykah Badu     Baduizm     R&B     29          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Love of my life feat. Common     3:46     Erykah Badu      Brown Sugar Soundtrack     Soul     17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Etta James - I Just Wanna Make Love to You     3:03     Etta James     Etta James     Blues     44          11/13/08 9:37 PM

Unifuk Zombie     1:45     Eyetofuk     Fear Candy 50     Metal     15          11/25/08 9:26 AM

The Crossfire     4:56     Fall Of Serenity     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     7          11/16/08 5:21 PM

2 Falken     4:52     Faun     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     16     80     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Glamorous (Feat. Ludacris)     4:07     Fergie     The Dutchess     Pop     20          11/13/08 10:23 AM

Dreams     4:17     Fleetwood Mac     Rumours     Rock     24          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Gold Dust Woman     5:02     Fleetwood Mac     Rumours     Rock     22          11/13/08 10:15 AM

Transcendental Funk Bump     6:29     Freaky Chakra     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     2          11/10/08 12:05 AM

Body Count     4:18     Front Line Assembly     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     14          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Red Queen     12:18     Funker Vogt     Survivor     Darkwave     18          11/9/08 11:50 PM

Future Sound of London - Metropolis     0:54     The Future Sound Of London     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     4          11/9/08 11:37 PM

Double Dutch Bus     6:12     Gap Band          Pop/Funk     22     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Dead Heaven (Extended Mix)     7:51     Gary Numan     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     13          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Interval 1     1:14     Gary Numan     Outland     Rock     9          11/13/08 10:33 PM

Dream Killer     4:21     Gary Numan     Outland     Rock     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Heart     4:06     Gary Numan     Outland     Rock     8          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Interval 2     0:19     Gary Numan     Outland     Rock     7          11/9/08 11:14 PM

Interval 3     0:39     Gary Numan     Outland     Rock     9          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Whisper     4:20     Gary Numan     Outland     Rock     7          11/9/08 11:13 PM

Yes Sir I Can Boogie     4:52     Goldfrapp               17          11/9/08 11:05 PM

Iris     4:52     Goo Goo Dolls     City Of Angels     Soundtrack     34          11/16/08 11:16 PM

La Vie En Rose     7:26     Grace Jones     Island Life     Blues     17          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Pull Up To The Bumper     3:40     Grace Jones               16          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds     3:07     Greatful Dead               40          11/29/08 6:38 PM

End Of Ages (Lights Of Euphoria mix)     5:25     Grendel     Cyberpolis - A Darker Dancefloor Vol. 2 (CD2)     Darkwave     16          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Wind It Up     3:10     Gwen Stefani     Sweet Escape          8          11/22/08 7:30 PM

Paint This Town Black     3:27     Hand To Hand     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     5          11/9/08 10:31 PM

Lei Pikake     5:27     Hapa     Hapa     Reggae     15          11/9/08 10:27 PM

Avada Kedavra     3:24     The Harlots     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     10          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Love and Honesty     4:03     Hawaiian Style Band          Oldies     17          11/9/08 10:19 PM

Behind a Wall of Silence     3:43     Heaven Shall Burn     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

My Exit In Red     3:29     Hell Within     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

With Love     2:54     Hilary Duff               18          11/13/08 11:16 PM

Sound Effects THX - Jet Flyby     0:12     the hollywood edge     Demo     Sound Clip     14          11/22/08 7:32 PM

Humpback Whales Off Maui     1:10     Humpback Whales and Porpoises     Songs And Sounds Of Humpback Whale     Unclassifiable     130          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Over 1000 Porpoise Off Baja     2:06     Humpback Whales and Porpoises     Songs And Sounds Of Humpback Whale     Unclassifiable     128          11/26/08 11:43 AM

Hill     3:33     Hungry Lucy     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Holy TV     3:58     Imatem     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     15          11/9/08 9:53 PM

Burning Bridges (Radio Edit)     4:44     Information Society     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     12          11/9/08 9:49 PM

Lands Of Fire (Mesh Radio Remix)     4:40     IRIS     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     10          11/9/08 9:45 PM

Maritime     3:05     Isis     Oceanic     Rock/Pop     16          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Isis - Red Sea     7:19     Isis               12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Native Japanese - Shakuhachi (the japanese flute) - Meditation music     4:17     Japanese Flute          Meditative     19          11/9/08 9:30 PM

Love Struck     5:19     Jesse Johnson     Ultimate Collection     R&B     13          11/9/08 9:26 PM

Man on the Side     5:33     John Mayer               16          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Wuthering Heights     4:35     Kate Bush          Overige     17          11/9/08 9:15 PM

Running Up That Hill     5:03     Kate Bush               23          11/22/08 10:06 PM

We Might As Well be Strangers     3:12     Keane     Hopes And Fears     Alternative     15          11/9/08 9:06 PM

Somewhere Only We Know     3:49     Keane     6Music With Steve Lamacq          11          11/9/08 9:02 PM

Breakaway     3:57     Kelly Clarkson     soundtrack from Princess Diaries 2     Pop     20          11/29/08 1:01 AM

My Neck My Back     3:42     Khia     Thug Misses Re: iPod Playlists     Rap     13          11/9/08 8:55 PM

Follow Me (Sigue Sigue Spitnik Remix)     5:50     Kill Switch... Klick     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     13          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Midnight Show     4:03     The Killers     Hot Fuss     Rock     14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

When You Were Young     3:34     The Killers     Sam's Town          15          11/9/08 8:42 PM

Read My Mind     4:07     The Killers     Sam's Town     Rock     23          11/9/08 8:38 PM

Mr. Brightside     4:20     The Killers               29          11/29/08 7:46 PM

Love like Blood     4:25     Killing Joke          Rock     16          11/16/08 11:16 PM

Snow Blind     3:56     Kiss     Ace Frehley     Rock     11          11/9/08 8:22 PM

Ozone     4:43     Kiss     Ace Frehley     Rock     4          11/21/08 10:12 AM

Fractured Mirror     5:27     Kiss     Ace Frehley     Rock     5     100     11/13/08 9:59 AM

God Of Thunder     4:14     Kiss     Double Platinum     Rock     5          11/9/08 8:08 PM

Deuce     3:03     Kiss     Double Platinum     Rock     6          11/15/08 8:21 AM

She     5:27     Kiss     Double Platinum     Rock     4          11/9/08 8:01 PM

Cold Gin     4:21     Kiss     Double Platinum     Rock     10          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Parasite     3:03     Kiss     Hotter Than Hell     Rock     3          11/9/08 7:52 PM

Strange Ways     3:19     Kiss     Hotter Than Hell     Rock     5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Heartbeats     3:54     The Knife     Deep Cuts     Electronic     81          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Turntable     1:43     Knuckledust     Fear Candy 50     Metal     11          11/26/08 12:11 PM

Gardenia/Asteroid/Supa Scoopa And Mighty Scoop     17:46     Kyuss     Sky Valley Re: iPod Playlists     Metal     3          11/24/08 6:04 PM

100 Degrees/Space Cadet/Demon Cleaner     14:51     Kyuss     Sky Valley Re: iPod Playlists     Metal     6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Odyssey/Conan Troutman/N.O./Whitewater     18:19     Kyuss     Sky Valley Re: iPod Playlists     Metal     2          11/9/08 7:08 PM

The Violent Things     3:21     Last Winter     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Mad Love     3:22     LCD Feat. Gitane Demone     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     10          11/9/08 6:46 PM

Strap Me Down     5:36     Leaether Strip     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     12          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Lauftanza Heist     3:57     Left To Vanish     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     5          11/9/08 6:38 PM

Slaughtering The Pigs     4:19     Legion Of The Damned     Fear Candy 50     Metal     9          11/9/08 6:34 PM

Blessed Islands     4:15     Lifescapes           Meditation     65          11/9/08 6:30 PM

Prana     4:25     Light Pupil Dilate     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     3          11/9/08 6:25 PM

lip gloss mix mp3     3:25     Lil MAMA     Voice of the young people     Hip Hop/Rap     24          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Smile     3:53     Lily Allen               15          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Avvento     5:24     Locus Mortis     Fear Candy 50     Metal     13          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Chemical Lingo     3:29     Lunascape     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     12          11/13/08 11:08 PM

thee magi     4:52     Lux Occulta               16          11/16/08 11:16 PM

Orion     6:33     Lycia            Darkwave     14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Music (Groove Armada Club Mix)     9:32     Madonna     Music (Single)     Pop     6          11/9/08 5:54 PM

Swim     5:01     Madonna     Ray Of Light     Pop     5          11/9/08 5:45 PM

Nothing Really Matters     4:27     Madonna     Ray Of Light     Pop     6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Cyberraga     5:33     Madonna     2000 Music (Single)     Pop     6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

madam butterfly     6:33     Malcolm McLaren               15          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Sweet Dreams     3:52     Marc Mays     GrindHouse          4          11/14/08 9:44 PM

Butterfly     4:33     Mariah Carrey     Mariah Carrey          20          11/14/08 10:52 PM

President Dead     3:13     Marilyn Manson     Holy Wood     Gothic Rock     19          11/9/08 5:12 PM

She Will Be Loved     4:18     Maroon 5     Songs About Jane     Rock     14          11/9/08 5:05 PM

Secret     4:14     Maroon 5     Songs About Jane     genre     18          11/9/08 5:00 PM

Nature Sounds - Ocean Thunderstorm     4:39     Meditation          Meditative     18          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Gargoyles     2:51     Midnight Syndicate     Born Of The Night     Darkwave     20          11/29/08 8:19 AM

Mansion in the Mist     1:17     Midnight Syndicate     The 13th Hour     Darkwave     18          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Massage of meditation     4:02     Mind, Body and Soul     Reiki     Ambient     21          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Disco Science      6:57     Mirwais     Disco Science     Electronica/Dance     5          11/17/08 6:45 PM

Disco Science Re: iPod Playlists     6:27     Mirwais     Disco Science     Electronica/Dance     1          11/17/08 3:11 PM

Buddhist Chants - Harmony Of T     2:27     Miscellaneous          Meditative     112          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Everyday is Like Sunday     3:36     Morrissey     Bona Drag     Darkwave     16          11/9/08 4:35 PM

Rock Out     2:09     Motörhead     Fear Candy 59     Metal     8     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Religiosity     4:27     My Ruin     Fear Candy 50     Metal     8          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Ne Me Quitte Pas     4:26     Natacha Atlas     Ayeshteni     Other     32     80     11/20/08 8:52 PM

I Put A Spell On You     3:41     Natasha Atlas          Electronic     18          11/14/08 10:39 PM

Sounds Of Nature - Japanese Fl     2:12     Nature     The Art of the Japanese Bamboo Flute and Koto     Meditative     16          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Gentle Rain in the Forest     0:45     Nature     ThunderStorm     misc     109          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Yoga -sounds of nature - wind in the trees     3:11     Nature          Meditative     109          11/9/08 4:14 PM

Try     4:40     Nelly Furtado     Folklore     Pop     14          11/9/08 4:11 PM

Say It Right     3:43     Nelly Furtado     Loose     Other     19          11/13/08 10:32 PM

Pink Noise     5:40     Neotek     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     13     100     11/9/08 4:03 PM

Confusion (Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix)     10:12     New Order     Blade     Soundtrack     18          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Blue Monday     7:27     New Order          Retro     9          11/9/08 3:47 PM

nightwish - The Crow and Warrior     4:20     Nightwish               16          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails To Orion     6:27     Nightwish               9          11/17/08 8:31 PM

Nightwish - this moment is eternity     3:12     Nightwish          Opera Metal     9          11/9/08 3:29 PM

Nightwish - Tristania     3:23     Nightwish               7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Nightwish - White Night Fantasy     3:58     Nightwish          Opera Metal     15          11/13/08 10:37 PM

Nightwish - Witchdrums     3:12     Nightwish          Opera Metal     10          11/26/08 12:14 PM

Toccata Del Terrore     3:39     Noisuf-X     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     16          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Eternal Prayer     5:53     Obx     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     6          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Nautilus     3:21     Omewenne     RAN demos     Experimental     128     100     11/24/08 12:25 PM

Waves     4:24     Omewenne     RAN demos     Experimental     107          11/9/08 3:04 PM

Social Enemies     4:06     Orgy     Candyass     Darkwave     17          11/19/08 6:29 PM

Dropout     1:29     Oricom Technologies     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     5          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Rocker To Rockers     1:04     Original Rockers     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     2          11/9/08 2:54 PM

Mr. Tinkertrain     5:58     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     15          11/13/08 9:59 AM

I Don't Want To Change The World     4:06     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     10          11/9/08 2:47 PM

Mama, I'm Coming Home     4:12     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     12          11/9/08 2:43 PM

Desire     5:46     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     15          11/17/08 6:13 PM

No More Tears     7:24     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     12          11/9/08 2:33 PM

S.I.N.     4:48     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     5          11/9/08 2:26 PM

Hellraiser     4:53     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     16          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Time After Time     4:21     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     14          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Zombie Stomp     6:14     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     9          11/26/08 4:30 PM

A.V.H.     4:13     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     27          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Road To Nowhere     5:11     Ozzy Osbourne     No More Tears     Metal     15          11/9/08 2:02 PM

Throw     6:40     Paperclip People     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     6          11/24/08 12:15 PM

Wuthering Heights     4:29     Pat Benatar     Crimes of Passion     Rock     24          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Please44 (Culprit 1 Remix)     4:37     Paul Hartnoll Feat. Robert Smith     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

My Goodies     3:42     Petey Pablo ft. Ciara          Hip Hop/Rap     17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Spirit     3:11     Phuture     URB Mix Vol. 1: Flamable Liquid     Electronica/Dance     3          11/9/08 1:38 PM

Last Hit     3:42     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     7          11/20/08 8:52 PM

With Vision     6:08     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Long Lost Grave     5:55     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Nothing Changes     5:02     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Dimensional Sojourn     2:50     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     4          11/9/08 1:12 PM

In Rest     1:22     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     8     100     11/20/08 8:52 PM

Silver Cord Breaks     5:24     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Willfully Blind     3:08     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Dissonant Dissident     1:53     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     4          11/20/08 8:52 PM

The Monster     5:02     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     1          11/9/08 12:58 PM

The Watchers     4:38     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     5          11/14/08 9:49 PM

Lost     5:37     Place Of Skulls     With Vision     Rock     1          11/9/08 12:49 PM

Cysex     4:14     Pornotanz     Technotic Effect     Industrial     3          11/17/08 3:05 PM

The Beautiful Ones     5:14     Prince     Purple Rain     R&B     47          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Awakening     5:23     Project Pitchfork     Inferno     Darkwave     12          11/9/08 12:34 PM

Roman P. (Sordide Sentimental Version)     9:49     Psychic TV     Godstar: The Singles, Pt. 2     Electronica/Dance               

The Voice of Commandment     6:46     The Psyke Project     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Take it all Away     5:04     Puddle of Mudd     Come Clean     rock     18          11/9/08 12:22 PM

Bohemian Rhapsody     5:53     Queen          Rock     18          11/17/08 12:06 AM

The New Zero     3:40     Rasputina     How We Quit the Forest     Darkwave     13          11/9/08 12:04 PM

Wasteland Discotheque     4:22     Raunchy     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     4          11/25/08 9:17 AM

Massage Music - Raga Bilashkani Todi (MEDITATION)     19:56     Ravi Shankar & Ali Akbar Khan - From India               25          11/9/08 11:56 AM

Better Off     5:47     Razed In Black     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     20          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Regression     3:40     The Red Death     Fear Candy 50     Metal     6          11/9/08 11:30 AM

Incan Pan Pipes - Native American Flute     5:34     Relaxation               135          11/16/08 11:16 PM

Sound Effects - Ocean Waves     1:09     relaxation          Other     141          11/9/08 11:21 AM

Umbrella     4:13     Rihanna ft. Jay-Z     One     R&B/Soul     24          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Konichiwa Bitches     2:39     Robyn     Robyn     Pop     34          11/13/08 9:59 AM

ocean waves     1:41     romantic relaxation          Other     92          11/29/08 6:31 PM

Pererau O Te Manu     2:24     Royal Stars     Air Mail Music : Tahiti     World     2          11/21/08 10:53 PM

Expanded Function     3:52     Run Of Lava     Fear Candy 50     Metal     8          11/24/08 5:37 PM

Sentenced to Death     5:08     Saxorior     Fear Candy 50     Metal     7          11/9/08 11:08 AM

I Feel You     5:33     Schiller & Heppner          Darkwave     18          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Break It Off     3:30     Sean Paul Ft. Rihanna          Blues     15          11/9/08 10:58 AM

Swim with the Dolphin     1:22     Serenity     Relaxation & Meditation     Meditative     103          11/9/08 10:54 AM

Maghalena     3:40     Sergio Mendes     Dance With Me Sndtrk     Latin     20          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Siasi     3:00     Shen     Putumayo-South Pacific Islands     World     7          11/9/08 10:50 AM

Moonraker     3:10     Shirley Bassey               10          11/20/08 8:52 PM

The Last Beat Of My Heart     4:31     Siouxie And The Banshees     Peepshow     Techno-Industrial     71          11/17/08 1:47 PM

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities i     4:08     Siouxie And The Banshees          Other     44          11/29/08 7:00 PM

Melt!     3:48     Siouxie and the Banshees          Gothic     29          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Here Comes That Day     4:03     Siouxsie     Mantaray     Alternative     15          11/9/08 10:32 AM

Playground Twist     3:02     Siouxsie & The Banshees     Once Upon A Time; The Singles     Gothic Rock     36          11/9/08 10:28 AM

Rhapsody     6:23     Siouxsie And The Banshees     Peepshow     Techno-Industrial     24     20     11/9/08 10:25 AM

Dazzle     5:30     Siouxsie And The Banshees     Twice Upon A Time The Singles     Rock     30          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Kiss Them For Me     4:29     siouxsie and the banshees     Twice Upon a Time: The Singles     Pop     253          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Hong Kong Garden     2:58     Siouxsie and the Banshees          Rock     28          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Peek-a-boo     3:08     Siouxsie and the Banshees          Gothic Rock     21          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Venus In Furs      4:12     Siouxsie and the Banshees          Gothic     24          11/9/08 10:03 AM

Dominion/Mother Russia     7:01     Sisters Of Mercy     Floodland     Gothic Rock     18          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Blood Money     3:09     Sisters of Mercy          Darkwave     13          11/9/08 9:52 AM

Icebreaker     3:14     Skinny Puppy     Bites     Darkwave     19     80     11/29/08 6:56 PM

Bury My Dog     5:52     Slab     Fear Candy 50     Metal     12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Smashing Pumpkins - Today Is The Greatest Day     3:19     Smashing Pumpkins          Grunge     20          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Eye To Eye     4:55     Soman     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     15          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Track 04     6:01     Soman               3          11/20/08 8:52 PM

sound effects - missle explosion     0:31     Sound Effects     Demo     Sound Clip     9          11/9/08 9:26 AM

Soothing Waterfalls     3:53     Sounds Of Nature          Meditative     115          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Thunderstorms & Rain     0:33     Sounds of Nature          Meditative     202          11/24/08 11:56 AM

Spectra Murder Show (Radio Edit)     3:48     Spectra Paris     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Spirit Caravan     3:06     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     3          11/9/08 9:18 AM

Black Flower     5:29     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     4          11/26/08 5:02 PM

Retroman     5:32     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Find It     3:53     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     5          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Futility's Reasons     5:12     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     1          11/9/08 9:00 AM

Cloudy Mirror     3:27     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     4          11/9/08 8:55 AM

Elusive Truth     4:28     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     3          11/29/08 6:48 PM

Darkness & Longing     4:10     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     3          11/19/08 6:25 PM

Lifer City     2:21     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     2          11/9/08 8:43 AM

Outlaw Wizard     1:31     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Departure (Of Quetzalcoatl)     5:43     Spirit Caravan     Elusive Truth     Metal     3          11/13/08 11:41 PM

Edge Of Seventeen     5:25     Stevie Nicks               13          11/9/08 8:34 AM

Gypsy     4:25     Stevie Nicks          Classic Rock     15          11/9/08 8:29 AM

Leather And Lace     3:49     Stevie Nicks & Don Henley          Rock     20          11/29/08 7:50 PM

Santeria     3:03     Sublime     Sublime     Classic Rock     13          11/9/08 8:21 AM

Push the button     3:36     Sugababes               14          11/9/08 8:18 AM

Regoddless     3:40     Sunshine Blind     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Sweet (Aopotygma Berzerk Mix)     5:38     Switchblade Symphony     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     11          11/9/08 8:11 AM

Dance (Disco Heat)     5:52     Sylvester     Original Hits     Rock     18          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Do You Wanna Funk     6:49     Sylvester          Disco     13          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Party Favors     2:51     Tapping The Vein     Asleep By Dawn Underground Club Mix #3     Unclassifiable     11          11/22/08 8:13 PM

San Fransisco Dreaming      9:09     Techno               12          11/22/08 8:41 AM

Fallen Angel (Dolphin Trance Club Mix)     3:30     teckno               12          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Alone     4:14     This Mortal Coil     Filigree and Shadow     Darkwave     15          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Song to the Siren     3:31     This Mortal Coil/Elizabeth Fra     It'll End in Tear     Rock     31          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Two Wars     4:54     This Or The Apocalypse     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     5          11/9/08 7:30 AM

One Of The Living (Mad Max)     5:58     Tina Turner          Pop     17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Creep     4:29     TLC     CrazySexyCool     R&B     9          11/9/08 7:19 AM

Brains     2:42     Tony Vaguely               15          11/29/08 1:01 AM

See Me Rock     4:20     ToxicToy     Intended For Nocturnal Yelling     Metal     5          11/9/08 7:12 AM

Mauve     4:24     Transambient Communications     Mauve     Unclassifiable     7          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Alaska Pt. 1     2:32     Transambient Communications     Mauve     Unclassifiable     6          11/9/08 7:04 AM

Iceman     2:19     Transambient Communications     Mauve     Unclassifiable     5          11/9/08 7:01 AM

Thir13teen     1:08     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     1          11/9/08 6:59 AM

I Don't Wanna Be Me     5:09     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Less Than Zero (<0)     5:25     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     6          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Todd's Ship Gods (Above All Things)     4:11     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     4          11/17/08 8:25 PM

I Like Goils     2:35     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     8          11/20/08 8:52 PM

...A Dish Best Served Coldly     7:13     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     3          11/24/08 5:47 PM

How Could She?     7:36     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Life Is Killing Me     6:35     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     5          11/26/08 11:50 AM

Nettie     4:47     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     5          11/13/08 9:59 AM

(We Were) Electrocute     6:39     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     3          11/13/08 11:35 PM

Iydkmigthtky (Gimme That)     6:20     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Anesthesia     6:41     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Drunk In Paris     1:28     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     8          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Dream Is Dead     5:07     Type O Negative     Life Is Killing Me     Metal     2          11/9/08 5:55 AM

Cinnamon Girl     4:00     Type O Negative     October Rust     Gothic Rock     17          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Slave to the Dust     4:45     TYRANTS     BEYOND DEATH     BLACK METAL     2          11/9/08 5:46 AM

Beyond Death     5:06     TYRANTS     BEYOND DEATH     BLACK METAL     7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Sabor     3:53     Umoverde     Risin Up     Reggae     10          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Divide And Devour - Iced Earth     3:17     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

The Grey Man - Benediction     2:46     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     5          11/9/08 5:29 AM

Inferno - Kampfar     3:34     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     2          11/9/08 5:27 AM

Can't Burst The Bubble - SSS     1:51     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Allergie Da Contatto - Cripple Bastards     2:28     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     2          11/9/08 5:22 AM

Hang On To Nothing - Resistant Culture     3:05     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     4          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Slaughterror Superiority - Impiety     4:23     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     2          11/9/08 5:16 AM

No Justice No Peace - Keitzer     1:06     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     4          11/24/08 6:53 PM

Empire's Playground - Peregrine     3:32     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     3          11/9/08 5:11 AM

Ulthar's Decree - Cyaegha     3:46     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     4          11/9/08 5:08 AM

The Healing - Artas     4:19     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     6          11/16/08 11:16 PM

The Will To Die - Funeral     6:17     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     2          11/9/08 5:00 AM

Children Of The Future - Blood Ceremony     4:12     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     2          11/9/08 4:54 AM

What Community, What Scheme - Palehorse     4:02     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     3          11/9/08 4:49 AM

War To Come - Igut     4:16     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Meadow Suite Pts 1&3 - The Fainting God     4:03     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     3          11/29/08 8:23 AM

Nuclear World War - Pagan Heritage     4:14     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     5          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Control - Mendacity     4:25     Various     Fear Candy 59     Metal     3          11/9/08 4:33 AM

Beloved     7:24     VNV Nation     Future Perfect     Darkwave     19          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Circling Overland (front 242 Cover)     5:01     VNV Nation          Darkwave     13          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Fighting Wars With Keyboards     1:52     War From A Harlots Mouth     Lifeforce Records 2008 Label Sampler     Metal     4          11/9/08 4:17 AM

Watain /  Sworn To The Dark     5:03     Watain      WATAIN - Sworn to the Dark     Unknown     23          11/9/08 4:15 AM

I Will Always Love You     4:33     Whitney Houston               10          11/9/08 4:05 AM

I See You Re: iPod Playlists     5:11     X Marks The Pedwalk     New Dark Noise: The Darkwave Dance Floor Killer No Filler     Electronica/Dance     10          11/9/08 4:01 AM

Oh Bondage, Up Yours!     2:47     X-Ray Specs     X-Ray Specs     Punk     107          11/29/08 1:01 AM

fingerbell     3:14     zeon     zeon's Album          10          11/22/08 7:05 PM

jazizitechno     2:29     zeon     zeon's Album          6          11/13/08 9:59 AM

signature song     2:29     zeon     zeon's Album          8          11/9/08 3:48 AM

_take 2     2:40     zeon     zeon's Album          11          11/9/08 3:45 AM

Apollonia6vsTonesonTail     3:02     zeon               17          11/16/08 11:16 PM

noone cared (edit) final     3:11     zeon               19          11/29/08 1:01 AM

shower of fineness (ruff edit)     5:25     zeon               10          11/9/08 3:37 AM

take     2:46     zeon               20          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Amber     3:29     311     From Chaos     Alternative     13          11/9/08 3:29 AM

Come Original     3:43     311          Alternative     24          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Track 03     3:53     684               6     60     11/29/08 7:57 AM

One In Ten     2:42     808 State     Gorgeous     Electronica/Dance     4          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Southern Cross     5:04     808 State     Gorgeous     Electronica/Dance     3          11/9/08 3:19 AM

05-federal2     1:26          Cohortaris_lex          3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Track 1     3:19          Unknown Album (5/3/2007 10:15:53 PM)          10          11/9/08 3:14 AM

01-federal     2:53            10K M35-39 Bib       Name       City, State       Age       Gen       Finish       AG       FO         3539      Bj Siegel      San Francisco, CA       39       M       00:41:02.0      1      1        4793      Michael Lemyre      San Francisco, CA       35       M       00:44:33.0      2      7        4625      Noah Pines      Wynnewood, PA       37       M       00          4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

NOVEMBER_MASTERED     9:45          2007-05-18 2244          15     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

ahmet kaya Yedi Karanfil - Yemen Turkusu     4:28                    81          11/9/08 3:02 AM

Amy Stewart - Knock On Wood - 70's Disco     3:52                    56          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Arabic - Abdel Halim Hafez - Fe yom Min El-ayam.mp3     8:40                    27          11/14/08 11:45 PM

arabic - fares karam - dabkeh     10:41                    11     100     11/20/08 8:52 PM

Aretha Franklin - It's Raining Men     5:31                    20          11/9/08 2:34 AM

Audio Books - Pure Moods - Sounds of Nature - Soothing Waterfalls     4:41                    130          11/9/08 2:29 AM

Baris Manco - Yemen Turkusu     5:11                    93     100     11/29/08 1:01 AM

Bjork - Hyperballad     5:21                    25          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Bjork feat. Kelis - Oceania     2:52                    13          11/9/08 2:14 AM

Buddhist Monks - Heart Chakra Meditation - Karunesh - Tibetan sound bowls - Unk - Buddhist Monks - Heart Chakra Meditation - Karunesh - Tibetan sound bowls - Unk - Meditative     1:44               Meditative     117     100     11/16/08 11:16 PM

Celtic Frost - Danse Macabre - spooky halloween music     3:52                    10          11/9/08 2:06 AM

Celtic Frost - Inverness Gathering     4:24                    8          11/13/08 10:28 PM

Clan of Xymox - Rachel In Trance     3:41                    14          11/13/08 10:52 PM

the creatures-say     4:43                    39          11/24/08 11:38 AM

Crepuscular - radiacion_incandescente a 1 C   6.19-     5:13                    4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

crows-8     0:03                    127          11/20/08 8:52 PM

dead can dance - Music for Vampires     4:07                    12          11/15/08 12:20 AM

Dead Can Dance - The Carnival Is Over (Labrynth)     5:28                    9          11/9/08 1:38 AM

Dead Can Dance & Elizabeth Fraser (of Cocteau Twins) - Persian Teardrop (Mezzanine) (Massive Attack mix)     6:45                    16          11/13/08 9:59 AM

deuterror     5:59                    15     100     11/13/08 9:59 AM

Disco Funk - Baby We Can Do It, Do It Tonight     4:37               Disco     15          11/13/08 9:59 AM

dolphin2     0:04                    207          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Duran Duran - A View To A Kill     3:35                    13          11/15/08 12:30 AM

Duran Duran - Rio     5:33                    14          11/9/08 1:12 AM

Erykah Badu - Bag Lady     4:12                    19          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone     3:55                    16          11/9/08 1:02 AM

Etta James - If Loving You Is Wrong     3:28                    12          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Feng Shui music - Relaxation, Reiki; Massage or Meditation Part 1     5:30                    16          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Fergie - Fergilicious     4:52                    14          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Ferhat Gocer - 11 - Yemen Turkusu     4:56                    78          11/29/08 1:01 AM

FleetwoodMack-Rhiannon     4:11                    19          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Front Line Assembly - Provision (Aphex Twin mix)     6:27               Darkwave     16          11/13/08 9:59 AM

full_3671f0d32d7d2ecfa34ccff8c7679a74     4:00                    21          11/13/08 9:59 AM

full_7602efb6eb6f954fa19be5c1f2ee274b     6:18                    16          11/9/08 12:26 AM

full_c378779287997639ca6089c7a0b7033c     5:57                    24          11/20/08 8:52 PM

full_cc3ccbb50c846dbdad0ef7f97a5addf6 1     5:35                    11          11/13/08 9:59 AM

full_cc5b386420074b96baa823bc6e9151c4     2:40                    18          11/13/08 9:59 AM

full_ce3f4b0edeb9cafbc7410a99a87bd96b     2:35                    13          11/29/08 1:01 AM

full_efbfdceed83376dc904c2af2a88578de     6:58                    20          11/29/08 1:01 AM

full_f3ac1a8cf8e326667d0250e907bfd80e     8:23                    19          11/13/08 10:45 PM

Gwen Stefani featuring Akon - The Sweet Escape     4:06                    18          11/13/08 9:59 AM

hawk-8     0:01                    130          11/8/08 11:44 PM

Holosync - REIKI MASSAGE MUSIC - 09 - Floating     7:27                    10          11/13/08 9:59 AM

Human Resource - Dominator (Angerfist & Outblast Remix)     3:24               Other     12          11/14/08 9:02 PM

Keane - Walnut Tree     3:40                    17          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Meditation Yoga - Sounds of Nature - Deep Relaxation     12:33                    114          11/13/08 11:29 PM

New Age - Irish music - Massage Music - Sounds Of Nature - Relaxing Sounds with celtic harp & pan flute-Silver Bell -Thunder,Lightning,Rain     5:23                    119          11/8/08 11:21 PM

Oldies - Dee Dee Sharp - Party Lights     2:19                    15          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Placebo - Running up that hill (kate bush)     4:57                    21          11/21/08 11:12 PM

prador moon     2:40                    28          11/17/08 1:19 AM

Raga Yemen     4:41                    115          11/20/08 8:52 PM

Siouxie and the Banshees - The Passenger     4:10                    37          11/8/08 11:01 PM

Siouxsie-The Creatures - Nightclubbing (Nuclear Mix)     3:06                    26          11/22/08 7:45 PM

Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)     3:43                    19          11/8/08 10:54 PM

Tarkan - Kiss Kiss (Arabic)     3:11                    15          11/8/08 10:51 PM

Theatre Of Tragedy - 03 - Bring Forth Ye Shadow(1)     6:48                    13          11/8/08 10:48 PM

thee blade Rendered     4:21                    18          11/8/08 10:41 PM

Til Tuesday - Voices Carry     4:21                    21          11/17/08 12:26 AM

TLC - Waterfalls     4:40                    13          11/8/08 10:33 PM

Weezer - Say It Ain't So     4:17                    14          11/13/08 10:10 PM

YEMEN_BIZIM_NEYIMIZE     5:10                    82          11/29/08 1:01 AM

YEMEN_TURKUSU_ACCZ     3:40                    110          11/20/08 8:52 PM

02-abolish-the-sun     2:18                    3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

03-dodem     4:23                    4     80     11/20/08 8:52 PM

04-The-hierolance     8:01                    3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

06-innerth     2:27                    3          11/13/08 9:59 AM

07-deuterror     8:44                    3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

70's Disco Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out     5:25                    19          11/29/08 1:01 AM

80s - Diana Ross & the Supremes - Aint No Mountain High Enough     3:32                    16          11/13/08 9:59 AM

80s - Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby (disco 70's)     3:25                    15          11/21/08 10:15 AM

4096_plagasul_rarexport_05     2:00                    8          11/22/08 10:08 PM

15018_hanstimm_aKLOK2Tp1     0:15                    5          11/22/08 10:01 PM

15019_hanstimm_aKLOK2Tp2     0:15                    2          11/8/08 9:58 PM

15020_hanstimm_aKLOK2Tp3     0:16                    4          11/20/08 8:52 PM

15021_hanstimm_aKLOK2Tp4     0:15                    6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15022_hanstimm_aKLOK2a     0:15                    4          11/8/08 9:58 PM

15023_hanstimm_aKLOK2b     0:12                    3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15024_hanstimm_aKLOK2c     0:15                    2          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15362_djgriffin_tibetan_chant_1     0:10                    4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15363_djgriffin_tibetan_chant_3     0:18                    3          11/8/08 9:57 PM

15402_djgriffin_tibetan_bell_with_mouth     0:06                    6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15403_djgriffin_medium_damaru_drum_2     0:05                    5          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15488_djgriffin_tibetan_chant_4_colargol_2     0:23                    1          11/29/08 1:01 AM

15489_djgriffin_tibetan_chant_4_colargol     0:28                    4          11/8/08 9:57 PM

16647_djgriffin_delay_lama_Eb     0:13                    4          11/8/08 9:56 PM

19040_djgriffin_kumi1_04     0:21                    4          11/29/08 1:01 AM

20288_djgriffin_kumi2     0:13                    9          11/29/08 8:19 AM

20289_djgriffin_kumi2with_mantra     0:13                    6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

20320_djgriffin_bounce8ends     0:10                    7          11/29/08 1:01 AM

26835_plagasul_lassambience1     0:29                    3          11/8/08 9:55 PM

26836_plagasul_lassambience2     0:52                    3     100     11/8/08 9:55 PM

26837_plagasul_lassambience3     0:52                    1          11/8/08 9:54 PM

26838_plagasul_lassambience4     0:51                    3          11/29/08 1:01 AM

0:02                    136          11/29/08 6:28 PM

Track 01     7:45                    19          8/22/08 2:17 PM

Track 01     2:49                    3          11/8/08 9:45 PM

Track 02     3:35                    6          11/29/08 1:01 AM

Track 02     5:35                    2          11/8/08 9:39 PM

Track 03     3:31                    7          11/8/08 9:33 PM

Track 03     6:42               Techno     8     100     11/29/08 6:26 PM

Track 03     6:42               Techno     8     100     11/29/08 6:26 PM

Track 04     4:12                    9          11/8/08 9:10 PM

Track 05     6:14                    4          11/15/08 7:36 PM

Track 06     3:13                    3          10/21/08 9:10 AM

Track 06     6:55                    2          11/29/08 1:01 AM