Skip navigation

2220 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2008 11:31 AM by Bring back Lil Penny RSS
BrennoUCLA Amateur 9 posts since
Nov 13, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 2, 2008 12:22 PM

Players to Watch

Which players are you most excited to watch this season? Are there some unknowns you are waiting to see rise to the occasion or is it a returner? I'm most looking forward to seeing Stephen Curry in all honesty. He's dynamic, athletic and sort of looks like he's in high school but he blows everyone out of the water. I love to watch this kid play.

• sallen21t Pro 65 posts since
    Aug 16, 2007
    1. Dec 2, 2008 12:43 PM (in response to BrennoUCLA)
    Re: Players to Watch

Naturally I’m curious to see if Darren Collison, Stephen Curry, Blake Griffin, Tyler Hansbrough and Luke Harangody live up to their reputations, but I’m hoping some other guys will step up and do bigger things like Ty Lawson and Hasheem Thabeet. Those guys deserve to get just as much recognition if not more than the guys I previously mentioned. Hansbrough kills me. I am so sick of hearing his name. He’s a good player, don’t get me wrong, but he’s a name now too and everyone just seems to keep jumping on board.

Curry is fun to watch I will agree with you there. Go ahead Davidson!

• Bring back Lil Penny Legend 764 posts since
    Oct 14, 2008
    2. Dec 3, 2008 11:31 AM (in response to BrennoUCLA)
    Re: Players to Watch

Darren Collison is not the best player on his own team. Blake Griffen will probably be number 1 pick next year. Stephon Curry is a big time playmaker. Luke Haragondy will be silent for awhile bc he has pnemonia. Tyler Hansborough is good basketball player who throws up which looks like horrible shots but they go in. My sleeper pick is Daye from Gonzaga

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points