Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1956 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 12, 2009 6:50 PM by kneedy RSS
kneedy Rookie 6 posts since
Jan 12, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 12, 2009 2:21 PM

Newbie with knee questions

I'm a former runner.  I get choked up just driving down dirt roads.  I quite because of my progressing knee problems.  I can actually hear them grind  !http://community.active.com/images/emoticons/cry.gif!.

I loved running.  Running in the heat, snow, rain, in town, in the country.  Yeah yeah, I still exercise. Once and endorphin junkie always and endorphin junkie.

I have tapered way down since having children but used to go to the Y for the EFX machine and the AMT (great workout).  The drive gets to me, and the time away from my family. I also quite going when the gas prices were so high.

Obviously I love being outside.  Now I just walk a bit and use a Nordic Track machine once in a while...BORING.

Anyhow I've been out of the running community long enough, threw my last Runners World away about 8 years ago, that I'm not aware if there are any miracles out there for me    .

If you want to refer me to a thread that already has this discussion I understand it gets old repeating yourself, I have a five year old.

Thanks,

Cindy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points