Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1566 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2009 12:35 PM by LMc.
clokoro Amateur 23 posts since
Nov 16, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 17, 2009 1:41 PM

Have you run in San Juan, Puerto Rico?

I'm going to San Juan for a wedding + vacation in the second week of February.  Does anyone know of some good running routes or races there?  Do they have a running club?

Thanks in advance.

• LMc. Amateur 36 posts since
    May 14, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Feb 2, 2009 12:35 PM (in response to clokoro)
    Re: Have you run in San Juan, Puerto Rico?

I asked a similar question on the runnerworld forum last month before I left for vacation in San Juan, and I got response, which I am unable to pull up now.  They've been having some issues with their forums, I'm not sure where the old post went.  Anyway, I didn't get the response until after I got home, so I wasn't able to follow his advice, but apparently there is a nice running path near the convention center in San Juan, downtown.  Where are you staying?  I stayed in Isla Verde for a few nights and ran on the beach there, which I would reccomend if you enjoy beach running.  Once I got downtown to San Juan I just used the hotel treadmill, because without knowing a predestined path, the city is not very runner friendly.  If I can pull up the response to my post with the details of the convention center path, I'll let you know.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points