Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

5908 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2009 5:12 PM by chinelo79
CCC513 Rookie 4 posts since
Aug 22, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 28, 2008 1:43 PM

Training for AVP

Hey does anyone know of any GOOD official AVP or other training camps or clinics coming up in the next couple of months, I am from Minnesota but I can travel anywhere???

• morries8888 Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 9, 2008
    1. Oct 9, 2008 8:54 PM (in response to CCC513)
    Re: Training for AVP

hey email me my email is morries8ss@hotmail.com  i am looking to hit up some avp qualifiers where ever i have to go.  And i only live 20 minutes from mankato this could work out great!!

• leehour Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 8, 2008
    3. Nov 8, 2008 5:30 PM (in response to CCC513)

My address  Dakota country   Eagan MN 55121.  I live in here only 1 year  But play 10 years a go and I good play for 2 people.

• RitcheLagoBautista Rookie 4 posts since
    Nov 8, 2008
    4. Nov 11, 2008 2:11 AM (in response to CCC513)

I attend El Camino College here in Torrance California and take both the beach volleyball class(instructed by the El Camino College Men's Indoor  Volleyball coach Richard Blount) and the indoor class(instructed by beach volleyball "AAA" rated coach Jennifer Henderson)... I highly recommend both classes.

And for more training, there's a school in Hermosa Beach, California who trains everyone from beginners to professionals... their website is

www.alohaballclub.com

The instructors are Danalee Corso and Brian Corso... they were both AVP pro beach players and Danalee is the current CBVA tournament director for Dockweiler Beach

i love playing beach volleyball
  • chinelo79 Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 3, 2009
    5. Mar 3, 2009 5:12 PM (in response to CCC513)

Would you share any information you may have received in response to your inquiry regarding AVP Training.  I require beginner training and would like to know how to get started in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area.  Thanks. - - user41@student.gsu.edu.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...