Skip navigation

1866 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2009 6:30 AM by Krinda RSS
Steph2010 Rookie 3 posts since
Apr 17, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 17, 2009 2:55 PM

Starting a group in Tampa, Florida - Want to join?

Hi. My name is Stephanie, and my friend Sherry and I are creating a team for people in Tampa, Florida who would like to join the Walk-!t Challenge. We live in the Carrollwood/Lutz area and will be setting up our walking schedule based on the input and availability of team members. We will officially start walking this Monday 4/20/09, and we plan to participate in a local 5K this summer. If you are interested in joining our team please let me know.

Stephanie

• Krinda Amateur 8 posts since
    Apr 13, 2009

I am testing this reply.  I used to live in Tampa, but now in Hendersonville, NC and have posted a thread....and don't know how I will get responses.  Will you resspond to this and let me know did this reply come to your email or did you have to log on to the active.com communtiy or teamweightwatchers.com to read my response.  thanks!!!

(used to be Leader at Marketplace on Tuesdays 10am and 1215noon for about 5 years)  Who's your leader???

• Krinda Amateur 8 posts since
    Apr 13, 2009

Hi Stephanie,

thanks for responding!  Yes, I am taking the challenge and am trying to help other members in my area to train.  I have been a runner/walker for about 15 years.

Congrats on joing WW and my best advice is, to "work the program, and it will work for you!"  It is great that you are accepting the walk it Challenge, as activity is an important part of a healthy weight, life, attitude.....etc.  Good luck with it all!  You Can Do It! 

I don't know Jan, your leader....but if your receptionist that weighs you in is Judy Dadson please tell her I said "hello".  My real name is Linda STowers.

Have a great weekend!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points