Skip navigation

5762 Views 21 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2009 8:48 AM by x_39_and_holding_x RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • RubyBPG Legend 1,604 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    Re: LUNCH after MCHH

That's awesome!  A 10K PR?!!  And on the way to getting your Master's!  You've been busy.  No wonder you've been MIA the past few months.  Glad to hear things are going your way. 

Just 13 more days!  I CAN NOT believe it!!!  YIPPPPeeeee!!!!

http://mynewmarathon.wordpress.com

• MikeDaMarine08 We're Not Worthy 2,498 posts since
    Aug 14, 2008

I found out the today that my new boss would like me to travel to Athens GA for training starting on the 18th.  This should make my Sunday quite interesting.  We are still good for lunch as long as we get on the road by 1PM.

MCM '09, '10, '11

Richmond Marathon '09

RNR Arizona Marathon '10

RNR Mardi Gras Marathon '10

Shamrock Marathon '10, '12

Frederick Marathon '10

Madison Marathon '10

1/2 Sauer 1/2 Kraut Marathon '10

Baltimore Marathon '10

Outer Banks Marathon '10

Seashore 50K

Houston '12

Flying Pig '12

Next Race - MCM Baby!!!!!!

• CWCastelli Legend 375 posts since
    Aug 28, 2007

Can't commit to lunch but would love to have a beer in the beer tent with everyone after the run.

Chris

I'm not slow, I'm rear security.

Thoroughbreds run fast and finish early.  Clydesdales run slow and pull beer wagons.  I'll be a Clydesdale.

• andrewblur Legend 530 posts since
    Nov 1, 2007

Mrs Blur reminded me why we had lunch so late last year. The staff at the restaurant couldn't get to work because of road closures. Will we be okay for Applebees? 

PS. Me and Blur Jr. will be staying at the hilton suites right at the expo. So anyone needing to "bathroom" is welcome. I'll be at the beer tent  2 minutes after finishing. Hopefully approx. 8:54 am. If that last hill doesn't get me ! Wearing a Pittsburgh marathon T.  Just look for the gasping one holding on to a bored looking tall blond teenager.

To live a life of safety and complacency is to live without passion or purpose.

Wenn Sie es oben haben, erhalten Sie es aufrecht !

• DoubleEye Legend 645 posts since
    Feb 4, 2008
    20. May 15, 2009 8:37 AM (in response to andrewblur)

So the two buddies who were going to run this with me, most likely are both not going to make it. I'll be picking up my packet on Saturday morning, and then back down for the race on Sunday morning. If possible, I'll try and make the lunch at 11am at Applebees but will have to make a game-time decision on that one.

Either way, I'll be in the tent drinking beer after the race, probably from around 8:45am-10am or so.

Also, I have been informed by Kat and Shell that I need to switch up my running outfit (usually blue/white shorts and shirt), so this time I'll be wearing blue shorts but with a red/white shirt if you see me in the tent.

Less than 48 hours! See you there.

• x_39_and_holding_x We're Not Worthy 2,974 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    21. May 15, 2009 8:48 AM (in response to DoubleEye)

Isnt' that what you wore at MCM last year, isaac? 

Obsessed with running and racing. It's all about the bling, baby! Suck it up and RUN!
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...