Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1442 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2009 8:36 PM by mjstclair74 RSS
mjstclair74 Rookie 2 posts since
Jun 4, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 17, 2009 9:59 AM

HELP w3d1 on the c25k and am feeling very drained!

Hello to all,

I am new to this forum but I have been doing the c25k program for 3 weeks now. I am progressing very well but I am having a few problems. First Im always drained. I am doing the program as directed I also ride my bike 1 to 5 miles on my days off. I am eating better more healthy. Also my hips hurt. I have read a book on posture while running and have improved my posture so I don't know why they hurt. They don't hurt when I run just a dull pain all day after. I am new to running and new to cycling so maybe my body is just  getting used to the excercise. I don't want to quit. I do feel great otherwise I just feel so drained, I didn't even go to work today. Any input would be great. Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...