Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

332 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2009 5:12 PM by ActiveAdmin
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 20, 2009 1:04 PM

Broadwalk 4 Miler Reviews

Share your experiences with the Broadwalk 4 Miler below Back to event details page.

• Eric E Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 21, 2007
    1. Aug 20, 2009 1:04 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Broadwalk 4 Miler Reviews

For all the runners out there thinking of participating with this race, I would like to suggest against it.  I (and many other runners) joined the last run on August 16 only to realize there was no race, no organizers, and probably no charity so before you "donate" to join this race, take a look at the last race on Augst 16 and read the reviews from me and other runners.  We are trying to reach Active.com so they are aware of the scam as well.

• Eszterke Rookie 5 posts since
    Feb 11, 2009
    2. Sep 6, 2009 6:55 AM (in response to Guest )

I agree with Eric.

we also could not find the place, we were at the given location, could not find anyone.

it is a `phantom-race`, I suggest do not register, you have chance to pay for nothing, use your $$ for another event.

We contacted the organizer in e-mail on the day of that race, he offered full refund, but it was in mid August, but it was his only e-mail, from that time no mail, no money, nothing from him.

• ActiveAdmin Active.com Staff 61 posts since
    May 2, 2007
    3. Sep 15, 2009 5:12 PM (in response to Guest )

Thank you for voicing your concerns about the MOVFitness events. After looking into some of the most recent issues you mentioned in more detail, we’ve removed all MOVFitness events from the Active.com directory and have opted not to work with the organization at this time.

If you are waiting for a refund, we encourage you to contact MOVFitness again by emailing info@movfitness.com or calling (805) 960-5310 as they have assured us they will provide refunds to anyone who is not completely satisfied with their events.

As previously mentioned, your feedback is invaluable. Again, thanks for the heads up and please keep your reviews and comments coming.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...