Skip navigation

8215 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2010 3:02 PM by DUP808 RSS 1 2 Previous Next
iHoops Amateur 9 posts since
Aug 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 24, 2009 2:23 PM

Please give us your feedback

Welcome to the official launch of iHoops.com!  This is just the start - much more content to come including expanded video, 3D animations, mobile applications and contests.

We need your help - please tell us what you think about the site, what kind of content you would like to see and any other feedback you have.

Be sure to check back often as new content is being added daily.

To participate in this feedback forum you need to become an iHoops.com member.  Click here to register.

Or, feel free to shoot us an email with your thoughts to info@ihoops.com.

• raiderhart Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 18, 2009
    1. Nov 1, 2009 6:15 AM (in response to iHoops)
    Re: Please give us your feedback

Where can I purchase uniforms for a JR NBA league?

• BSMOOTHE Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 11, 2009
    3. Nov 11, 2009 7:38 PM (in response to iHoops)

This is my first time visiting ihoops and I think it's great. The instructional videos are very informative. As a basketball lover and the father of a basketball lover I am learning alot to teach alot. Keep it comming. iHoops Nuf Respec!

• thecadet Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 13, 2009
    4. Nov 13, 2009 8:59 PM (in response to iHoops)

I think you all should add more information about teaching kids how to shoot lay ups, there are many high school players who can't shoot a lay up with both hands because they weren't taught when they were younger.

• davef1 Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 14, 2009
    5. Nov 14, 2009 8:48 AM (in response to iHoops)

My son is 13yr old boy living in NYC and wants to play AAU basketball. How can i find out about locals teams and tryouts?

• my516 Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 20, 2009
    7. Nov 20, 2009 1:59 PM (in response to iHoops)

I have a rashard lewis jump shot. My shot does go in, but I want to change it because it doesn't really look that pretty. SO how can i change it? Form shooting won't help me. When i try to practice with a new form, the rhythm does not feel smooth. Please help me.

• my516 Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 20, 2009
    8. Nov 20, 2009 2:00 PM (in response to my516)

i have checked all your videos, but it doesn't really help me.

• AJREYES2 Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 22, 2009
    9. Nov 22, 2009 10:43 PM (in response to iHoops)

ALL YA'LL JUST NEED TO PLAY BASKETBALL . THATS IT! I'LL SMASH ON ANYONE AT THE COURT .  COME TO CALIFORNIA ND SEE FOR YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 408

• shelbyb1995 Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 29, 2009
    10. Nov 29, 2009 5:47 PM (in response to iHoops)

Being a 8th grader at Perry Meridian Middle School an playing basketball an coming to this website was amazing I've always wanted to play collage basketball at Uinversity of Indianapolis since I was in the 4th grade an have been practicing with coaches there an this website will just make me a better basketball player mentally and physically all around I would give this website a 9 out of 10 stars.

Thanks for reading,

Shelby Smith

• bbiseverything Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 5, 2009
    12. Dec 5, 2009 1:32 PM (in response to iHoops)

Ihoops has helped me with many things, but i would like to see more things about defense, because that is what wins championship, but other than that this is great it has helped me with my jump shot. I play for rigby junior high and we are 11-0!

• ABerner Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 13, 2009
    13. Dec 13, 2009 12:59 AM (in response to iHoops)

I really like the website, and I am glad that something like this exists. However, most of the content on the site seems fairly basic.  If possible, I would recommend articles and videos for more advanced players. I coach with a 7th grade travel team, and I would like to be able to recommend this site to my players, but most of the drills here are things that they have been doing for years.  Otherwise, I think this is a great site and I look forward to seeing it grow.

• Denis23 Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 13, 2009
    14. Dec 13, 2009 10:37 PM (in response to iHoops)

Man, I think this is a great site, especially for basketball fanatics like myself. I think that it was a great idea 2 start a site for people interested in the game of basketball. I just made my account so I still have to find out how the site really works but I think that the site in general was a great idea.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...