Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1379 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 28, 2010 1:40 PM by upbeat
Training4Ironman.com Amateur 31 posts since
Oct 8, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 13, 2009 11:00 AM

Mothers or Women Looking to Stay in SHAPE!

Hello,

My name is Matthew Olaya and I a Pool Manager/ Head Coach in Huntington Beach. I work for Swim Venture which is a great

swim school which teaches everyone water safety and further technical swimming for the more advanced.  Our program ranges

from 8 Weeks of age to 100!

I would like for everyone to check out our website (www.swimventure.com) and what we offer.  For children it is a great investment

because water is all around us and why not have your child comfortable and safe so you and your family can have a great and relaxing

time.

We offer Parent and Me which is for 8 Weeks old to 24 Months which involves a group of parents with an instructor which is certified to teach

how you and your child can practice water safety and comfort.

Once your child has graduated then you can put him or her into swim lessons which are Private/Semi Private.

Parent and Me are Free!!

It is our way of giving back to the community

Level 1:Comfortable with water and being able to float on back with or without assistance.

Level 2:Survival Float:  Child has to jump in with clothes and perform a back float and the instructor will count to 10 and

the child will scream for HELP and then have to swim and float back to the side of the pool and climb out.

Level 3:Kick and roll acros the pool not using arms, just body rotation and kick.

Level 4:Starting to use arms for propulsion. Swim 1 lap Front crawl and 1 Lap Back Crawl.

After that he or she is ready to swim actual technical strokes.

Therefore we offer Swim Camp:

Bronze: Works on Freestyle and Backstroke with proper Starts, Turns and Finishes.

Silver: Works on Butterfly and Breast Stroke with proper Starts, Turns and Finishes.

Once your child knows all four strokes and wants to continue to challenge themselves then we have:

Gold: which is our USA Competitive Team which is call Aquazots.

They practice, compete with the team and become part of a team setting.

Don't forget about the ADULTS!

We have two programs for adults (13 Years of Age to Infinity)

-Learn to swim which offers Adults a class which the instructor will teach the adult to swim

-Adult Fitness Swim which will provide further conditioning and instruction

Any further questions please contact our office

(714)641-2636

or

swimventure.com

Thanks,

Matthew Olaya

Personal Trainer

Huntington Beach California

TrainingWithMatt.com

matt@trainingwithmatt.com

-B.S. Kinesiology