NEED HELP?|

2511 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2009 1:26 PM by Erin Mirabella
Erin Mirabella Rookie 1 posts since
Nov 16, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 16, 2009 1:26 PM

Great Christmas gift for kids who love soccer

Shawn Sheep The Soccer Star

Shawn Sheep The Soccer Star Shawn’s been watching his hero, professional soccer player, Paul The Peacock, and has picked up some of his moves, and bad habits.  When it comes time for one of the biggest games of the season, Shawn is so busy bragging that he irks his teammates and makes some big mistakes that could cost them the game. After a chance meeting with Paul The Peacock, Shawn finds out he has a lot to learn about being a good team player and decides to set things right.

Shawn Sheep The Soccer Star is the second title in the Barnsville Sports Squad series, which introduces Olympic sports and teaches children good sportsmanship. Each book in the series includes a fitness fact kids can put into practice.

Shawn Sheep the Soccer Star is available at www.erinmirabella.com, Amazon.com, and other online retailers.

I'm a two time Olympian, mom and children's book author.  I have a weekly blog called Sports Lessons For Life. Visit www.erinmirabella.com for more information about my children's books and my blog.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...