Skip navigation

2177 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2009 8:08 AM by brettsp
Bring back Lil Penny Legend 764 posts since
Oct 14, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 8, 2009 10:04 AM

Best team in country preseason?

My vote goes to Findlay Prep in Nevada. They have one of the nation's best power forwards in Tristan Thompson and point guards who can do everything in Corey Joseph

• CherokeeParks Pro 74 posts since
    Jan 9, 2009
    1. Dec 8, 2009 10:19 AM (in response to Bring back Lil Penny)
    Re: Best team in country preseason?

Oak Hill obviously needs to be high in the rankings. They have some of the best talent year in and year out. Montrose CHristian is another to keep an eye on. But my sleeper team to finish No. 1 is White Station TN

• brettsp Legend 307 posts since
    Jan 16, 2009
    2. Dec 11, 2009 8:25 AM (in response to CherokeeParks)

White Station is a bball powerhouse how I feel never gets any love. They always have some legit teams. Im sure a Texas team will sprout up to be very good Duncanville was suppose to be that last year and had like 7 -9 losses.

• Joe Kane Legend 320 posts since
    Oct 18, 2007
    3. Dec 14, 2009 10:08 AM (in response to brettsp)

One of the best teams in California Mater dei lost to Orange Glen a few days ago. Is this a sign that the monarchs are not quite as good as the preseason rank? I still think mater dei is one of the top teams in the state.

• brettsp Legend 307 posts since
    Jan 16, 2009
    4. Dec 15, 2009 8:08 AM (in response to Joe Kane)

Mater Dei has two losses already after falling to Gonzaga Prep last week as well. Mater Dei was hit hard by graduation losing the Wear Twin both 6'11 and now at UNC and Andy Brown 6'8 and at Stanford. They do return one of the states best pgs in Gary Franklin (CAL) and Tyler Lamb (UCLA) and a transfer but the experience and height they had last year is hard to replace.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...