Skip navigation

5150 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2010 10:20 AM by HavreCentralNiner34 RSS
ish4mvp Rookie 2 posts since
Dec 12, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 13, 2009 8:55 AM

Lebron James or Kobe Bryant? Whose better?

I think Lebron James is better than Kobe Bryant he is a better passer, can score from anywhere, and can get rebounds too. The only thing Kobe has the Lebron doesn't have is four titles, and Kobe can score better.

• kobeshane Rookie 5 posts since
    Dec 12, 2009
    1. Dec 13, 2009 12:07 PM (in response to ish4mvp)
    Re: Lebron James or Kobe Bryant? Whose better?

KOBE BRYANT!!!4 titles,1 mvp,like 12 all star apperances,1 dunk contest champ,3 all-star MVPs,1 NBA FINALS MVP,alot of scoring championships,and an 81 point game (which I was at,not lying).What does

and besides 24>23, DO THE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fanofthegame32 Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 14, 2009
    2. Dec 14, 2009 10:38 PM (in response to ish4mvp)

Kobe wins hands down.  He has everything in his arsenal and absolutely no weaknesses (he broke is finger and began playing totally with is off-hand, from rebounds to alley-oops).  Lebron's game is still developing (hopefully)..Lebron will get you wins but Kobe will get you rings.

• Bring back Lil Penny Legend 764 posts since
    Oct 14, 2008
    3. Dec 16, 2009 10:17 AM (in response to fanofthegame32)

I think slight edge to Kobe. Slightly better defender but Kobe also always had a better supporting cast.

• ericbenjaming Legend 456 posts since
    Jan 5, 2009

I think Kobe is better, he's the guy who can always makes miracles and control the games.

• Sothrowedmex Rookie 2 posts since
    Dec 17, 2009
    5. Dec 17, 2009 11:41 AM (in response to ish4mvp)

Come on. Im so sick of this question. Kobe is at the top of the NBA and has been for quite some time now. He was at the top in the beginning of the decade and is at the top at the end of the decade. not even MJ can say that. Dont even compare Kobe with Lebron, compare Lebron with Carmelo Anthony or Brandon Roy but not KB.

Give me a break. I can name many ways KB is better than Lebron. Better shooter, better defender, better on the post (shooting guard better than a forward in the post) better court vision, can use either hand to shoot (and i dont mean layups only), makes those around him better, better defense, better offense, can still dominate at any given time, KB is more clutch, hecan chill back and let the rest of the team do all the work and be on cruise control and still be at 28-29 pts a game, etc etc etc. He made the Olympic team what it is/was and brought back home the gold, cant say that about Lebron when he played for the Olympics and Kobe didnt.

For those that say Lebron is a better passer because he has more assists than Kobe you dont understand the different style of offense that Kobe plays with the Lakers. With Phil Jackson, and the triangle offense its hard to get many assts, not even Jordan averaged many assists in the triangle.

Lebron gets more assists because he dont play on the triangle offense. Plus he plays in the eastern conference. He is a forward at 6'8" so i  would hope he would get more rebounds than a 6'6" guard. Besides, forwards are supposed to get more boards because of their position on the court.

You people need to really wake up. Kobe has so much hate by so many teams, fans, people because he's destroyed teams single handedly, and shattered peoples dreams at ever winning a championship, and hits game winners on a regular basis. Cant say that for Lebron.

Lebron is only more athletic (which he should be since hes younger and stronger) hes stronger, more acrobatic but is limited in foot work, ball handling, shot selection and actual shots made, his fg% is higher than Kobe's because he drives in to the basket for layups and dunks more than Kobe but lebron can't shoot a freethrow to save his life and isn't clutch. Hes only a new aged Shaq, big strong, bully his way to the basket and get bailed out by the refs.

Attachments:
  • iHeartBasketball Amateur 13 posts since
    Dec 26, 2009
    6. Dec 26, 2009 2:16 PM (in response to ish4mvp)

I think LeBron James is better than Kobe. They played against eachother last night, and the Caveliers won.

LeBron had a better shooting average last night than Kobe. Kobe did have some good shots though&his index finger on his right hand is broken.

James is a better passer and crashes the boards better than Bryant. Bryant is a good, defensively, but James gets nice steals. But Kobe's a good player, the Lakers would be nothingg without him!

My opinion is LeBron James is a better player than Kobe Bryant!

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    7. Dec 28, 2009 7:07 PM (in response to ish4mvp)

LeBron all the way. He is WAY better than Kobe on AND off the court. Yes Siree, LeBron James.

• Cbeast3 Amateur 16 posts since
    Nov 28, 2009
    8. Dec 29, 2009 5:27 PM (in response to ish4mvp)

The Akron Hammer (Lebron) Beats the black mamba (Kobe) in 1v1 any day of the week....and on christmas

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    9. Dec 29, 2009 5:52 PM (in response to Cbeast3)

Cbeast3, lebron is actually the king. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• HavreCentralNiner34 Rookie 2 posts since
    Jan 7, 2010
    10. Jan 9, 2010 10:20 AM (in response to ish4mvp)

Lebron James no contest

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points