Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1947 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2010 9:11 AM by ChampionFitPro
ChampionFitPro Rookie 5 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 17, 2010 9:11 AM

Use what the Pros do!

I am a fitness Professional and I take it as my duty to know what the best products on the market are.  I have been reading the threads here and think a lot of people make a lot of great points, and should have the concerns that they do.  I just read a post about a company that is being sued by endurance athletes, and it made me want to post something.  I am a huge endorser of Advocare Products.  I am also a distributor, but there are many reasons why I took the opportunity to use and distribute these products.  First of all, my clients were getting bogus information about products from different sources and I needed to make sure they were taking safe supplements in order for our training to be effective.  Second, it was my job to make sure that my clients were doing what was best for them and what would get them the nutrition they neede in order to be able to attain there goals, SAFELY.  So here is what I found so appealing about ADVOCARE:

SCI/MED Board.  All the Doctors who help in the formulation of our products, and their backgrounds.  I found William Kraeme Ph.D., FACSM, CSCS, FNSCA to be a huge endorsement since he was once the president of the NSCA and if you want to see an amazing list of sports related accolades, check out his link above!  

drew awesomeness.jpgEndorsers:   Hundreds of professional athletes, coaches, entertainers and world champions are   fueled by AdvoCare products.  They expect the best from themselves, and look to AdvoCare to exceed their expectations. At the end of the day, they choose AdvoCare because they know the products work and that they are safe. Learn about the athletes and performers who trust AdvoCare with their health and Performance.  I mean Drew Breese?  He is Playing at an amazing level and has been for a few years now!

Informed ChoiceWe as a company value our relationships with the athletic community.                         With testing on the rise for performance-enhancing substances both at the amateur                         and professional levels, we have formed a strategic alliance with INFORMED-CHOICE to certify our products are banned-substance free. This                         alliance will allow athletes to make informed choices about what they decide to                         put in their bodies.  Click the Link to leanr more about our Relationship.  We have over 40 Products Certified to be Banned Substance Free.

I hope that anyone who is looking to make a choice to better their helath and performance makes the right decisions and if anything I have posted today interest you, please visit my site www.socaladvocare.com and feel free to call me too.  I want to be able to help Everyone Attain their fitness goals!

Kyle McComb

Advocare Advisor

San Diego - East County

kyle@socaladvocare.com

PS:  here is a great resource that our sci/med board blogs on to help with information needed about supplements.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...