Skip navigation

1796 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 18, 2010 8:14 AM by CherokeeParks RSS
brettsp Legend 307 posts since
Jan 16, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 14, 2010 1:37 PM

What would you do?

This is a hypothetical question but I am just looking for what people would do.... Say you are a great football and basketball player in your senior year of high school. You are a better football player and have already committed to play at a big time program. Now many high school seniors finish school early and enroll at thier college in January. Would do the same even if you were a good basketball player and had a solid team or stick around for next few months?

• CherokeeParks Pro 74 posts since
    Jan 9, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 18, 2010 8:14 AM (in response to brettsp)
    Re: What would you do?

This is a great question and this topic is becoming more and more of an issues because student athletes are leaving high school early to play spring football in college. If it was me and I had already signed to play football, I would probably not play basketball my senior year. The risk of injury during basketball season could impact my future greatly. If i blow out a knee, I might lose my football scholorship. It is very hard descision though, I would not want to let down my basketball teammates and friends. But in the end, I think I would have to look out for myself, and stick with football.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...