Skip navigation

1762 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2010 6:51 PM by MCM Ron RSS
Jimmy_D_Jarhead We're Not Worthy 4,477 posts since
Dec 15, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 15, 2010 3:25 AM

Monday 2/15/10 Runs and Such...

So I finally slept past 6 AM for the first time since coming home from Hawaii.  I had my coffee and ate some food then took off for a steady 3 milesin a windy, cold, drizzly morning run.  It was cold and I under dressed but I survived the short distance.  Then I drove out to a place that is supposed to be a tourist attraction adn discovered that I really do not like this part of Japan I live in.  I dislike the drive and the surroundings and the whole everything.  We came home and hd dinner and then I decided to go to the gym and get in a lift and another run.  I worked out the chest and back and ran another  miles.  I did a hill workout on the treadmill.  I did a himalaya workout and found myself increasing the speed to a solid 9 mph after mile one and then thought to myself, "what are you thinking?"  I had a climb ahead of me at a 7% in-cline and the speed of 9 mph.  I ran that speed up through 2.5 miles and then tapered off for the final half mile.  Not a bad workout and sweat session.  I am now back home about to have a beer or cup of coffee... haven't decided yet!

Jimmy D

This place is like home!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...