Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2090 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2010 9:41 AM by Achmed1
OldBaldHippie Amateur 75 posts since
Dec 13, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 16, 2010 2:55 PM

Achmed is on a deserted island...

dude...it looks lonely over here...I think you already know how to get off the island...just turn out the lights when you leave...

• Achmed1 Pro 74 posts since
    Jan 13, 2010
    1. Feb 17, 2010 5:18 AM (in response to OldBaldHippie)
    Re: Achmed is on a deserted island...

I am liking my island!  This is quiet place, but you can be bringing short bus people back!  I read old post by brutal person about arab peoples and mexico peoples.  I not see him here now?  I would have good argument with him I think.  I think I stay here and let other peoples come here.  I see movie once about sport field on farm.  If you build it they will come.

Infidels!!

Jan 13, 2010
    3. Feb 17, 2010 9:43 AM (in response to OldBaldHippie)

I am liking you hippe!  We both live in hot dry place with stupid peoples and wear smelly old cloths. 

Infidels!!

Jan 13, 2010
    4. Feb 23, 2010 9:41 AM (in response to OldBaldHippie)

Ok I am understanding now why Achmed is on island.  I look at old threads and see peoples went to two other places.  I look and I cannot see in one and the other the peoples argue over governments things.  I am liking my island more.   I am also not understanding loop.  I am think that loop is something not part of forum and peoples talk behind backs and make a person killing tomato upset.  This is all very strange to me.   I will stay here and wait for nice peoples.

Infidels!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...