Skip navigation

10475 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2010 3:02 PM by DUP808 Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • BDevil15 Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 21, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Mar 21, 2010 10:58 AM (in response to iHoops)
    Re: Please give us your feedback

How can you advertise a site so vigorously when it runs this slow?  I think its great, and what content I can get to is fantastic but I feel like I am back in the 90s with my 28k modem.  I suppose I will visit again in 6 months when the demand has gone down but you advertise like crazy and I keep coming back hoping that I might find speeds increased but it isnt happening.  Totally turned off to iHoops when you cant even provide enough bandwidth... Come on you have huge backers, act like it.

• StetLadyCardinals Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 21, 2010
    17. Mar 22, 2010 6:54 AM (in response to iHoops)

Put more things  on for like students. Like excerise moves to make you stonger. What you need to be able to do to get recurited. Etc.

• liljamer 13 Amateur 8 posts since
    Mar 25, 2010
    18. Apr 1, 2010 8:12 PM (in response to iHoops)

On ihoops dey shod let u play basketball games it make dis web siyt mor fon

• Edb2010 Rookie 4 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    19. Jun 2, 2010 1:44 PM (in response to iHoops)

I only have one problem with this web site.  When it comes to Teams in need of players, bridging the gap on this site is crazy.  What is strange is that the baseball section of eteamz easily outlines that.  Is there any way ihoops can adopt this layout ???  Please see ....

http://www.eteamz.com/baseball/announcements

Click on California and you will see the latest NEEDS from TEAMS.

I have a son wanting to play basketball and it looks like I may have to force him into baseball which I don't want to do.  However, I don't want him to be a couch potato either if there is no such thing available for him in basketball.

Please help.

Thx,

Ed Bangle

323 / 244-0717

• DUP808 Amateur 11 posts since
    Jun 3, 2010
    20. Jun 3, 2010 3:02 PM (in response to iHoops)

So far I like it.  There is alot of info and is easy to tap in. Love the game and love the site.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...