Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

4649 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2010 9:39 AM by kelzi RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • TrinsPop Amateur 34 posts since
    Mar 7, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Mar 26, 2010 11:40 AM (in response to annemarea)
    Re: I-Pod download?

Anna,

I found a C25K download that is only a computer generated voice with the run/recover prompts for each week. I cant remember if it was itunes or on the net. Net I think. I downloaded it into garageband & mixed my own workout music from itune collection & tracks for each week. I've really enjoyed it. Most of the others are real good, just not my kind of music seems like. Just a thought...TJ

Daddy 1st, Hubby 2nd, everything else just matters only to make those possible & better !!! Trotting for a better, longer life !!! Be Well & Keep Striving!!!

• kelzi Amateur 25 posts since
    Mar 14, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    16. Mar 28, 2010 9:39 AM (in response to annemarea)
    Re: I-Pod download?

This is the one I use - http://www.kissmyblackass.org/?page_id=86

I love it.  She uses hip-hop, pop, Michael Jackson, 80s, all "my kind" my music!

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...