NEED HELP?|

1124 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2006 6:30 PM by issys50
cgranger68 Rookie 2 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 23, 2005 9:17 AM

Leg Shaving for Men

Hi all!

This may sound odd, but I am trying to gather info for my husband about how he should maintain his shaved legs.

He is starting to race in the Spring and he shaved for the first time about a month ago. Since mens hair is so much coarser, what is the best shaving gel to use?

How can he minimize the shaving bumps?

Any comments, suggestions would be appreciated.

Live free and RIDE!

Carpe Diem

C

• omabikeryder Legend 289 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    1. Dec 23, 2005 2:13 PM (in response to cgranger68)
    Re: Leg Shaving for Men

This topic was discussed in great detail a while back.  Check out previous topics and you should get all the info you want, and then some.

• T3charlie Community Moderator 79 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    2. Dec 30, 2005 11:25 PM (in response to cgranger68)

I don't use a razor.  I just use a corded electric clipper set with no guards and "knock it off".  This is enough as it removes 95% of my hair.  It's a whole lot faster and less messy (used to be a competitive swimmer and stayed baby-butt smooth but it was a nasty process).  My legs look better, too.

XrayTriGuy

• Pathen Amateur 26 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    3. Jan 11, 2006 6:18 PM (in response to cgranger68)

I'd try using a, I think it's called a "puma stone" maybe?  It's one of those really rough stones that you rub over your body to remove dead skin and smooth it out. (It usually fits in your hand, and most of them I've seen are grey, but there could be other colored ones)  by smoothing out yout skin first, you can get more hair off when shaving, and stay smooth longer.  Have fun!

Pathen

• issys50 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    4. Jan 14, 2006 6:30 PM (in response to cgranger68)

I use a cream called NAIR HAIR REMOVER. It is easy to use, the hair just comes off. Try it and you will see.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...