Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1067 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2010 8:44 AM by Melmb
Melmb Amateur 12 posts since
Oct 2, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 20, 2010 8:44 AM

Athletic Recovery Socks

The SIGVARIS Athletic Recovery Sock is a great post-workout sock that helps reduce soreness after you finish running or doing any sport. Also, if you try them and share your experience, you can win enough pairs for all of 2011! The details are at http://www.athleticrecoverysock.com I tried them after I ran my first half marathon. They are awesome!

Here is a little more about what the socks do:

The Athletic Recovery sock delivers 15-20mmHg of graduated compression, strongest at the ankle and less as it goes up the leg. By compressing the leg and calf with graduated external pressure, blood flow in the veins is improved, which increases circulation and oxygen to the muscle tissue. This helps to flush out the lactic acids built up in the leg during exercise, relieving tired, aching legs and exercise-induced muscle soreness. Benefits include:

• > Promotes lactic acid flush-out and relieves delayed onset muscle soreness

> Superior Athletic Sizing Assortment and comfort & fit with 50+ years of graduated compression expertise

> Patented Drirelease® and latex-free yarns with an embedded Freshguard® treatment that
    virtually eliminates odors

> True Graduated Compression from the global leader of graduated compression socks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...