I'm pretty new to all this & I'm not sure how to schedule my activities to get the appropriate amount of muscle rest/recovery in.
1. I just started c25k & run every other day ( I had been walk 2, run one for about 2 weeks before finding c25k)
2. I have been stair training (about 1,200 stairs up takes me about 30 min, 20 min to come down) 6 days a week for almost 7 months (& have lost over 30lbs!)
3. I would like to begin a strength training program ala the "New Rules in Lifting for Women" book in a about a week - and will be lifting about 3X a week
4. I Stand-Up Paddle occasionally, but would like to paddle about 60 to 90 min at least 3x per week.
I'm not sure which activities to would go the best together on which days.
What seems to make sense for my schedule is to:
1. Continue w/daily stairs
2. Continue w/ run every other day
3. Alternate Stand-up Paddling w/ Weight training on days that I don't run.
I wish I knew the best way to figure this out so I don't end up hurting myself! I'm pretty active anyway, so it's not like I'm trying to go from 0 to 60 & will crash a burn.... I just want to be more consistent so I can get the results I want while I'm having the fun I like.
I'd so appreciate any feedback!