Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

6913 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2010 10:35 AM by modonnell RSS 1 2 Previous Next
brea2888 Amateur 13 posts since
May 10, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 20, 2010 4:05 PM

Design Your Own Running Shirt

Hi everyone,

I started a website in honor of my stepdad, who I lost to cancer in 2007. It provides people the opportunity to personalize a performance shirt. You can design your own, upload an image, or choose from the selection of pre-designed slogans. Add a name or message - in honor or memory of someone special, or for your own enjoyment. They are quality shirts with moisture-wicking material, to keep you dry and comfortable. Also, 5% of proceeds are donated to charity.
Just wanted to share in case you were looking for something like this. Please contact me anytime with questions or concerns!
www.PKstrong.com
shawna
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...