Skip navigation

2094 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2011 11:23 AM by playerhatermaker RSS
Currently Being Moderated

May 3, 2010 5:19 PM

Len Elmore Named iHoops CEO Reviews

Share your comments on Len Elmore Named iHoops CEO below back to the article page.

• iAthletes Legend 429 posts since
    Jan 7, 2010
    1. May 3, 2010 5:19 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Len Elmore Named iHoops CEO Reviews

Len is a great basketball guy and I know he will serve the youth basketball world well.

Danny

Founder of the worlds first ever online basketball camp, 3-Point Academy

Our home website; Innovative Athletes

Email: dannym@innovativeathletes.com

Follow iAthletes on Twitter

• blacktopvet Amateur 10 posts since
    May 22, 2010
    2. May 30, 2010 9:01 PM (in response to Guest )

Len.  Any attempt to improve the pre-collegiate basketball environment must included addressing RE-CLASSIFICATION.  How can talent be evalutated when the age rage for senior players pursuing a college education can range from 17-20?  Clean up the AAU and exposure tournaments be grouping the players by AGE and require age verification.  I learned the game by playing with players that were older and mores skilled.  To me it was an insult to play with younger players when I was learning the game.  Currently you have players changing schools and repeating grades just to dominate younger competition.  Until this is addressed the term student athlete will remain an undefineable gray area.

• Ronspringfieldpark Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 10, 2010
    3. Sep 10, 2010 3:13 PM (in response to Guest )

Hello Len, many, many years have passed. Congradulations. I just hope that when you use your new position, you remember how we grew up and how we were dependant on our bikes to get to games. I think that todays kids are a tad spoiled :-). I coached in France for 10 years, and they never babied thier players the way we do today. Times have changed, I know. But I still think that it's too early to tell if a 10 year old kid is the best ten year old in the country. (and so what if he is...by thirteen all of his friends have probably caught up with him). ihoops sound like a great idea. I wish you the best. If you need a hand, let me know. I'd be glad to participate with you. (Just like  Springfield Park----Montibello vs. Elmcore)

• UKisKing Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 14, 2010
    4. Nov 14, 2010 3:38 PM (in response to Guest )

"Duke gets the pick of the litter, it's their time, top recruiting class next year."

that shows either you lack knowledge, or you are just showing you are stroking Duke or hating UK, it might be some of all three...

Did you know Eric Bledsoe chose UK over Duke?

Did you know with the signing of Teague, Gilchrist, Davis and Witjer, UK has the number 1 class next year, and we still might add Lacey and Chandler?

Did you know that will make 3 years in row UK has the number 1 class overall...

Did you know Wroten, And the kid going to Baylor wanted UK and we turned them down? THAT is getting what you claim about Duke.....  The fraternity of haters that exists sickens me and Big Blue Nation, and btw, no it was a terrible shot, it went in even though you hated that it did....

• playerhatermaker Rookie 1 posts since
    May 11, 2011
    5. May 11, 2011 11:23 AM (in response to Guest )

Sir, I am writing to you in regards to a new hip-hop theme logo and clothing line design/concept that I have created called; "P.H.M. (Player hater Maker)". P.H.M. REPRESENTS A PERSON WHO EXUDES A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, HAS SELF CONFIDENCE, possesses high self esteem and is socially conscious and successful in their field of endeavor. A "player Hater maker" is a person who is being hated on by others who are less motivated to achieve their full potential no matter what their situation in life may be; whether it's the high school honor roll student or the professional athlete, there is always someone, somewhere being hated on by others. P.H.M. promotes and celebrates people who have/or are currently achieveing their goals and making their dreams come true. Athletes will embrace the P.H.M. brand. Specific athletes in any league could be endorsed as the "Player Hater Maker" in advertisement--creating an entire marketing campiagn encompassing the P.H.M. line as a comprehensive brand name. Some athletes have already recieved and worn P.H.M. clothing

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...