Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

760 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 10, 2010 7:26 PM by fluffyrunner RSS
TrinsPop Amateur 34 posts since
Mar 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 10, 2010 12:34 PM

Fell under the wagon

Hey friends,

Well, I haven't been on in a while. I seem to have run into a wall & fell not only off the wagon, but under it also. I hit the W5 workouts & was in so much pain all over my body that I tried stepping back a week & it still didn't help. It seems that when I get to the over 5 minute job segments, it hurts even in my bones the next morning. I wasn't happy with where I was & even skipped the 5K I had planned to walk/jog.

But, now I'm kind of missing the jogging so I can't figure out what to do next. Thinking about starting back at W2 and going from there. Would like to try to move outside track to jog this time. If the wind would ever calm down here in western Oklahoma.

If anybody has ANY advice or thouoghts on how to start back or what my problem might have been, please chime in & let me know. It would be more than welcome! Thanks for the help in advance.. Be Well...TJ

Daddy 1st, Hubby 2nd, everything else just matters only to make those possible & better !!! Trotting for a better, longer life !!! Be Well & Keep Striving!!!

• fluffyrunner Amateur 10 posts since
    Apr 30, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 10, 2010 7:26 PM (in response to TrinsPop)
    Re: Fell under the wagon

Did you try slowing down your jogging?  I'm not very experienced in the running yet, but it might be worth a shot.  And maybe there are some underlying issues.  Have you been to your doctor about it?

Good luck and I hope you get it figured out soon.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...