Skip navigation

3588 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2010 6:40 PM by @RunRayRun RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • Immer treu We're Not Worthy 5,202 posts since
    Jan 23, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. May 14, 2010 7:18 PM (in response to x_39_and_holding_x)
    Re: MCHH

We're still waiting to find out about the academic calendar for Elder Daughter next spring ; I may be Derbying once more in 2011.........

• x_39_and_holding_x We're Not Worthy 2,974 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    16. May 14, 2010 7:31 PM (in response to Immer treu)

SWEET!

Until then, we have a little marathon in August to focus on, right?

Obsessed with running and racing. It's all about the bling, baby! Suck it up and RUN!
  • dutch omi We're Not Worthy 5,642 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    17. May 15, 2010 5:34 AM (in response to x_39_and_holding_x)

Good luck all of you, run fast and have fun and post RR's.

• CWCastelli Legend 375 posts since
    Aug 28, 2007
    18. May 15, 2010 12:03 PM (in response to @RunRayRun)

Ray,

Take the Exit 133 17N towards Warrenton exit. As you come off the exit ram make your way to the left hand lane. At the 3rd light, make a left into the commuter lot. It is across the street from a Pizza Hut.  We live about 10 miles from the commuter lot farther up 17 and have taken this the past two years. Very easy to do.

Chris

I'm not slow, I'm rear security.

Thoroughbreds run fast and finish early.  Clydesdales run slow and pull beer wagons.  I'll be a Clydesdale.

• @RunRayRun Pro 122 posts since
    Apr 15, 2009
    19. May 15, 2010 6:40 PM (in response to CWCastelli)

CWCastelli wrote:

Ray,

Take the Exit 133 17N towards Warrenton exit. As you come off the exit ram make your way to the left hand lane. At the 3rd light, make a left into the commuter lot. It is across the street from a Pizza Hut.  We live about 10 miles from the commuter lot farther up 17 and have taken this the past two years. Very easy to do.

Chris

Thanks Chris - realized my hotel is about 2 blocks away.  Next time, maybe I'll join your scheduled dinner and brunch. I'll be wearing my RunRayRun shirt tomorrow, anyone see me say hi/introduce yourself :). Good luck again to all of us!

~ Tumblr ~ DailyMile ~ Twitter ~

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...