Currently Being Moderated

Feb 12, 2010 9:09 AM

trying to play d3 ball

what would help me the best to play in college

oh i never played highschool..

• Joe Kane Legend 320 posts since
    Oct 18, 2007
    1. Feb 23, 2010 8:10 AM (in response to jbradc)
    Re: trying to play d3 ball

If you never played in high school, you might not do to well at college, regardless of the level. Unless you are a tremendous athlete, the coach might take you on the team. There is still some very good players at the d3 level. D3 is not just a bunch of kids who want to go out and shoot hoops. I suggest working hard off in the off season on and off the court.

• sufan33 Pro 84 posts since
    Apr 26, 2010
    2. Apr 26, 2010 2:01 PM (in response to Joe Kane)

you might not make it

• Busdriverkid Legend 362 posts since
    Apr 16, 2010
    3. Jun 12, 2010 9:32 AM (in response to jbradc)

The fact that you did'nt play highschool ball is really the biggest problem

• dannypedraza Amateur 8 posts since
    Jul 20, 2010
    4. Jul 21, 2010 8:12 AM (in response to jbradc)

most of the time they look at your high schools status foe basketball and it doesn't look to good when it says you never played they look at you as you never had expirience nut you can still tryout and if you make it thats good but u can still do it just need to be good just play at home or at any neer court to practice alot

• playin2win Amateur 16 posts since
    Aug 23, 2010
    5. Sep 1, 2010 4:05 PM (in response to jbradc)

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNER'S NVER QUIT. THAT MEANS YOU CAN PLAT D3 BALL........IF U WANT TO! what u need to do is watch d1 game and highschool games to see how hard they play, u plat harder! look up some workouts you'r favorite basketball players do, and u practice harder!

u hold the ball in you'r hand and ask you'rself are you doing you'r best..........AND U DO BETTER!

WHAT UR LOOKING FOR IS THE GIFT'S AND KNOWLEDGE FOR D3, BUT WHAT WILL MAKE U RISE AND ACCOMPLISH IS THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME......BUT THAT IS INSIDE OF U.

THINK ABOUT IT.......I DON'T BELIEVE IN LUCK SO, WORK HARD YOULL GET OUT WHAT U PUT IN...

THEY SAID MJ WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH EITHER, PUT HIM DOWN, PROBLY CALLED HIM TRASH, BUT, HE KEPT GRINDING WORKING ON HIS WEAKNESS'S. AND AS U CAN SEE, HE LET HIMSELF FLY. DON'T CUT YOU'R WINGS FEEL ME! FLY YOU'R HIGHEST AND LET CAN'T, IMPOSSIBLE AND FEAR NOT EXIST.

Attachments:
  • clarkcountyky13 Amateur 14 posts since
    Jan 12, 2011
    6. Jan 15, 2011 7:21 PM (in response to jbradc)

i AGREE u cant just think u can play d3 cause u want there is some really good d3 players dont underestimate so u need to work your buutt off in the gym the weights the shot dribbling because your first impresion on your coach needs to be your best that you can do

• nikies Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 16, 2011
    7. Feb 17, 2011 10:28 AM (in response to jbradc)

Hi my name is Brandon Howard I was trying to play basketball for an D-3 shcool but it was hard to face the challenge of it.What i mean by that is t one of school I live close by cost to much for it to get in.Im saying that basketball is my dream come true my family knows it and i do to.I played football for my high school and it didnt work out for me it just seems like it didnt fit for me because of my height but i did play a good position for my height avanege.it was line-backer.I did pretty well in that position '' but like i said it didnt work out for me.I will tell you this it was rough for me to sort out would i should do that year.I played basketball for church leauges and a whole buch of  stuff to get into to try to make into basketball.I tried out for my school i go to know you know how that goes to.other people wanted to shine i tried to shine as well it didnt work out.I have the talent but dont want you to make it in life i guest.so any of you guys that getting messege please help me out and find a way to do it.that would help me a whole lot.THANK YOU

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points