Skip navigation

3994 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2011 6:02 AM by 23AirJordan 1 2 Previous Next
Malik18 Legend 377 posts since
Mar 29, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 9, 2010 8:42 AM

Cleveland... Is MAD!!!!

They have gone completely insane, they are burning witness shirts and lebron jerseys, the owner has gotten waaaayyyy out of line, and they are treating lebron like he stabbed them in the back! he gave them 7 years of his life, and it became obvious that they dont know how to build a winning team around him. if you ask me, their reaction is proof that lebron did the right thing in leaving. if this is how cleveland acts when they lose, they dont deserve to win, and Dan Gilbert should be severely fined.

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010
    1. Jul 9, 2010 11:18 AM (in response to Malik18)
    Re: Cleveland... Is MAD!!!!

i totaly agree with you

• MorganRaiders Pro 61 posts since
    May 22, 2010
    2. Jul 9, 2010 1:44 PM (in response to Malik18)

I can imagine they`re going insane. I live in the southern part of the state and everyone here is being crazy about it and we`re clear on the other side of Ohio. They`re saying hes a baskstabber and all over theres links saying that Cleveland is motivated to get a title before LeBron now and theres a few I Hate LeBron groups starting up on facebook. I would`ve liked it if he satyed but they`re all going too far.

• AllDayHornet Amateur 13 posts since
    Jul 7, 2010
    3. Jul 9, 2010 4:51 PM (in response to Malik18)

The problem i have with this is the way he told cleveland that he was going to the heat . Now u have to think " why didnt he just announce his relocation like other players in the nba instead of holding a huge 1 hour special on espn" not only cutting cleveland cavs fans hearts into little peices with a dagger and suckerpunching them in the face but also embarrising cavs fans. Frankly i agree with some people that LeBron could have started a legacy in cleveland just like MJ, but he just blew that oppertunity. If i was LeBron , I would take a good look in the mirror and think about what he has just done to the region where he became known was sheltered and raised . Im not saying he did the wrong thing going to miami, im sayin he did the wrong thing when

he announced it in such a manner.

• BBalllover53 Legend 335 posts since
    Mar 30, 2010
    4. Jul 10, 2010 12:12 AM (in response to Malik18)

IK!!!!!!!!!111 they are ticked off well he never won so he needs to leave

• Busdriverkid Legend 362 posts since
    Apr 16, 2010
    5. Jul 13, 2010 11:15 AM (in response to Malik18)

Agreed!

• CourtHero Amateur 29 posts since
    Jun 25, 2010
    6. Jul 13, 2010 11:19 AM (in response to Malik18)

totally!!!

• Lancer4 Amateur 41 posts since
    Jan 27, 2010
    8. Jul 14, 2010 2:25 PM (in response to Malik18)

Lebron shouldn't have had his own 1 our special on ESPN. he should have announced it like every other free agent. You didnt see wade and bosh ask for the own show.

• adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
    May 20, 2010
    9. Jul 14, 2010 6:24 PM (in response to Malik18)

Well, I live about 30 minutes away from Columbus, and there is SO much talk about LeBron. Well, some I don't understand it. Why should people be mad at LeBron? I'm a Cav's fan, maybe not as big of one now that LeBron left, but still a Cavs fan. He had the choice of going ANYWHERE. And he simply chose not to return, where they couldn't make a winning team around him! So, yeah I could see people getting a little upset about it, but its getting a little crazy. BTW, for the record still a LeBron fan.

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010
    10. Jul 15, 2010 8:15 PM (in response to Malik18)

The only problem i had with lebron in all this was that he went on national tv to say he's leaving his hometown in a one hour special.He had every right to leave cleveland,why would he turn down a chance to play with another superstar to lose every single year with cleveland with no proper sidekick?He fulfilled his contract and took the cavs to places they never been to,and now he's a backstabber?Even after he made them relevant again?

• ericbenjaming Legend 456 posts since
    Jan 5, 2009
    11. Jul 16, 2010 7:28 AM (in response to Malik18)

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!

Their reaction towards LeBron's leaving did indicated they didn't deserve the champion, well, they're gonna be worse and worse, I'm afraid so.

• AllDayHornet Amateur 13 posts since
    Jul 7, 2010
    12. Jul 16, 2010 4:48 PM (in response to Malik18)

Im not a cleveland fan but the way he left was somewhat egolistic to me

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    13. Oct 17, 2010 6:20 PM (in response to Malik18)

Totally agree. My 2 year cousin acts better than that. That is no way to act as an adult.

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    14. Jul 4, 2011 3:07 PM (in response to Malik18)

After the draft they are acting better even though Kyrie Irving isn't gonna be the next LeBron quickly.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...