Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1436 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 21, 2010 2:54 PM by lewistgl
ryangarret Rookie 1 posts since
May 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 7, 2010 8:27 AM

Pain in back

As a college student, I surely need a healthy spine and nervous system. At times, I usually ate less than an ideal diet, kept up late at nights, played a lot of sports, sometimes a bit tiring too and walked around with my 30 pound backpack of books. All these extremes put a lot of stress on my body.  Result: I started having pain in my back and shoulders. As time passed, it became really agonizing.
I was then I turned on to Body Care Chiropractic by a referral of a friend. It has been a year now and I am really happy with the treatment they are giving me. Dr. Nasrin at Body Care Chiropractic educated me as to how interference in the nervous system can affect the rest of the body, and helped me to relieve those interferences. I can feel the change in my body, thanks to Dr. Nasrin & Body Care. Highly Recommended.
address: 412 S. Pacific Coast Hwy., #100 (First Floor)
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Tel : 310-792-9100
You can check all other details at the website: http://www.drnasrin.com
  • lewistgl Rookie 6 posts since
    Nov 23, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jul 21, 2010 2:54 PM (in response to ryangarret)
    Re: Pain in back

another suggestion,  i am an ER Dr in SC and came across a product called CieAura. they developed holographic chips that stimulate cell communication and energy flow along acupuncture meridians.  you should give it a try and if you find benefit discuss it with or market it with your friends at the Body Care clinic.   the website is     www.lewishealth.cieaura.com    feel free to contact me if you want to know more.  you can reach me from the website.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...