Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

15666 Views 93 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2010 7:52 AM by runneryoda RSS Go to original post 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next
  • ArtisticSoul Amateur 19 posts since
    Jun 21, 2010

Good-bye intervals!! The first two runs of the week went really well. I'm so glad to be done with intervals and onto the next stage, although it's still unbelievable that I'm actually RUNNING three times a week.

Next week should be interesting: my husband and I are going on vacation so I'm not sure how/if I'm going to get my runs in. So I may be two runs behind when we get back. I really don't like the idea of that, so maybe I'll start week 7 on Saturday and finish Wednesday...hmm.

Anyone have any suggestions? We'll be gone Thursday-Monday so I'll potentially miss my w7d3 and w8d1.

• SweetInsurgent Pro 128 posts since
    Jun 22, 2010

A lot of us have managed to get our runs in on vacation and were happy for the opportunity to run somewhere new. If your vacation isn't planned out to the hour of everyday, see if there isn't somewhere nice to run there. Mapmyrun.com works EVERYWHERE - I was even able to map the run I did through my campsite for the 4th of July!

Started C25k  - 5/26/10

Finished C25k - 7/23/10

1st 5k "Viking Vengence" - 7/29/10 - 41:25, 3rd Place Women Ages 35-39, 99th overall

2nd 5k "CATnip Friday" - 8/13/10 - 41:50

• emmaleigh47 Pro 174 posts since
    Jun 24, 2010

Hey guys! NB run last night ... for some reason was a bit rougher than Tues even though the distance was slightly shorter. But I did another 1-2 workout and tomorrow I am going to do 1.5-2 which is scary for me! Funny story though ... I have a group of 2 other people who are running at my pace... now there was a huge g...roup of 10 people doing the 1-2 but us 3 were waaay far behind. And honestly, I was a bit mad because the coach for our group never checked on us ... she was waaay far ahead. I dont honestly know how much early the other members of our group and the coach finished ahead of us, because we lost sight of them. But it made me mad (and was a bit demoralizing) but Im actually ok ... because coach or not I have you guys and I can do this... however slow I need to go!

Started: July 2010 at 273#

Fox Cities 5K on 9/17: 45:19 (264#)

Shake a Tail Feather 5K on 10/16: 45:09 (254#)

Hope Run for Africa 5K on 10/23: 42:45 (248#)

Jingle Bell Run 5K on 11/6/10: 44:20 (248#)

Turkey Trot 5 mile on 11/25/10: (246#)

Miami ING Half Marathon 3:23:56

Oshkosh Half Marathon 3:16:38 (PR)

Cellcom Half Marathon in GB (horridly windy race) 3:21:56 (244#)

• runneryoda Rookie 4 posts since
    Jul 6, 2010

Did my 1st 5k on Saturday August 28th!  It was in Charleston, Illinois and was call the Peace to Meece and was a memorial run for Ryan Meece.  I ended up with a time of 40 minutes exactly!  I was pleased with that and did end up walking some, but I'm doing another next Monday and am excited about it and about improving my time!

Colby

runneryoda

Colby

runneryoda

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...