Skip navigation

287 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2010 11:09 PM by volfan__2 RSS
Storm 11 Amateur 20 posts since
Jun 21, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 10, 2010 11:41 AM

team uniforms

does anyone know where we can get uniforms for our softball team?  I have gone on many websites and looked but they say they customize.  But still just get their templates.  thanks

• Sportzdadof5 Expert 38 posts since
    Nov 17, 2008
    1. Mar 10, 2010 7:42 PM (in response to Storm 11)
    Re: team uniforms

Storm11,

I don't have any info. on where to get uniforms, but if you need softball equipment bat bags for your team, then I can get you some real nice Ultimate bags at a real good price.

The Pro Style bags come in ten different colors.  The XL varsity wheeled bag comes in black only.

Visit this web site to view the bags and the color chart, and email me if you would like prices on Team quantites.  The bigger volume ordered, the less price per bag.

Thanks

Gary

Email: gillins75@hotmail.com

P.S.  Please pass this info on to other teams/leagues

www.ultimatesportsco.com

• RandiMc Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 7, 2005
    2. Mar 10, 2010 9:42 PM (in response to Sportzdadof5)

I recently ordered from Uniforms Express. I was able to give them a general idea over the phone and they customized a uniform design for me, sending it by e-mail for changes. It was very easy because I had a good idea of what I wanted. I have been very happy with the ordering experience and prices seem pretty good. Our order is being processed, so we'll see the uniforms in a couple more weeks. I'll post here after we get them.

• volfan__2 Expert 50 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    3. Mar 17, 2010 11:09 PM (in response to RandiMc)

I put myself through hell finding uniforms for my team. What I SHOULD have done from the beginning (which I ended up doing) was to simply go to my local sporting good store that specializes in uniforms. This way you'll have an actual live person to deal with who can lay out many options for you and even provide you with sample uniforms to have your team try on for sizing. They were able to get the uniform I wanted from the big company but provided me with MUCH better service!

One company I CAN tell you to stay away from is Girls Got Game or Team Cheer! I agreed upon and awaited an order for 8 weeks that NEVER even got processed! Absolutely horrible service and they never even attempted to rectify or make up for their mistake much less offer an apology!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...