Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

833 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2010 2:51 PM by fldogwalker
fldogwalker Pro 68 posts since
Jan 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 24, 2010 2:51 PM

RACE DAY ADVICE AND TIPS FOR YOUR NEXT TRIATHLON

RACE DAY ADVICE AND TIPS FOR YOUR NEXT TRIATHLON – by Kevin Howell for Tri & Run

For many of us competing in our first few triathlons can be simply overwhelming.  The troubling part is that generally it’s not the physical part of the race that is causing the stress but the logistics.  What time do I arrive?  Where do I go?  How do I rack my bike?  Where do these numbers I got in my race packet go?  Where do I bike out of the transition area?  How will I find my rack when I am coming in from the swim?  There are endless questions that can push us out of our comfort zone.  You have trained endless hours preparing physically for this race and now all you can think about is when and where you can mount your bike?   I experienced these very same concerns in my first few triathlons and can tell you that when you can become comfortable with the logistics of the race it becomes much more fun and you will be able to sleep much better on the eve of your next triathlon.

I have put together a list of some things that you may not have given thought to or maybe were afraid to ask.  In fact you may have thought about some of these things but just couldn’t find the answers.  I hope that after reading this your next race will go just a little bit smoother. READ COMPLETE ARTICLE

"Enter a race.  Train to become faster and stronger.  Honor the commitment. Reap the rewards." - me

http://triandrunflorida.com/

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...