Skip navigation

5308 Views 23 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2010 7:34 PM by BBalllover53 RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • mightymouse1093 Expert 43 posts since
    Aug 1, 2010

Hey i understand your point but you dont have to say stuff like that it rude and your not in the position to even say things like you did about the pay check thing , they just want to get the kid exposed hype him up. Ever since it happen to lebron ppl want to  expose ther child even faster than lebron was that kidd would prolly kill us when were nine

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010

Well, actually, I don't think I'm a no it all. If you think I am, then you must be just finding a reason to get involved.

Next, I'm not downgrading him. He said he's played up, so I'm saying, wait for him to develop. He's a kid. Publicity at a young age is good and bad, so I just want to know how he'll be in the future.

Then, the coach calls me a hater or something, so that's when I got upset and started bicking back.

Next, I never said the kid was bad. He's a good 9 year old, and has potential, but all I said was give him time.

I'll be the big person and apologize to the coach. He's a good player, and you're lucky to have him on your team. I just want to see other highlights beside him scoring the whole time.

• RyanActive Active.com Staff 87 posts since
    Jun 4, 2008

He's a good player. But a lot can happen between 9 and 18. Heck, a lot can happen between 9 and 12.

I hope he continues to love the game and develops a strong work ethic, keeps his competitive drive and gets some good genes when he enters adolescence.

For now, the focus for any 9-year old would be to make sure he's having fun playing basketball. If it turns out he's still a special talent when he gets to high school, the publicity and attention--and scholarship offers--will follow. Be patient. He still has several more years of just being a kid.

• BBalllover53 Legend 335 posts since
    Mar 30, 2010

This is all fake you just wanted him to call you a hater so that you can start this fight thing and get more points!!! HA and you thought no 1 would figure out your sceem!!! and your downgrading this kid cuz you know that hes better than you and want to crush is future!!!! some people are mean... and all my comments on this are fake to just like yours i wanna play along becuse I thought u were all that and a bag of chips and ur really helpful but leave kids alone just because there better than you you dont have to say all the none sense and the coach anit trying to make no cash of this kidd and why da heck would the boy kiss his butt??? YOUR PERVERTED!!!!! and a hater... And dude just because you hate kids dosnt mean you have to bring that on this website I LOVE KIDS!!! and you should two!!! so many young babies die for there dumb parents doing a abortion and you better be happy that parents want to  have there baby and not murder them BEFORE THERE BORN!!!! and you need Jesus to save your soul before you end up on the place were child haters and abusers go! and i think you know very well were that is!!! You better repent for your sins and messed up ways!!!!! cuz you went of the deep end and i bet this coach is hurt by the mean and horrible things you said about the next superstar!!! and I never thought that your plan to get to the NBA was pushin kids off there bikes as you go along (if you know what i mean). I hope you confus and take everything back that you said about this kid and stop hating kids and grow up and be a champion.. and 1 more thing are you an atheist? cuz God can change your wicked was just believe in him.

Jul 27, 2010

Don't assume that you know the situation, when you really don't.

For one, you can't say he's better than me, because you've never seen me play, and we're at too different age levels, so it would be a waste of time to compare us.

Two, I told the coach how I felt, and I apologized about what I said. I just gave my opinion, and got blown out of proportion.

Three, I don't care about points. If you think I do, then you're obviously on this site trying to get the most points to even think that an argument is for the sake of "points".

Four, now, you sound like the immature brat. God and religion has nothing to do with this conversation, so you can leave that out.

And, stop saying that what you said was fake. All you do is agree with me, no matter what topic I'm in. The moment I apologized is the moment that you decided to try and get people to dislike me by taking sides.

BTW, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not the only one who mentioned that we should wait to see how he develops before we blow this kid up to be the next big thing. You had nothing to say to them, yet, you have something to say to me when I apologized.

So, shut up and leave it alone. The only comment I care about now at this point is the coach's. I want to know if he accepted my apology. If he doesn't, alright then. I won't lose any sleep on it. And, if he does, that's fine too, and we'll move on. Big deal.

And, bringing that abortion and children dying and stuff along those terms is the dumbest thing I've heard on this website. You act as if I came on this topic, and basically said I want to kill that kid because he's good, but I want to see him develop? You're making yourself look stupid. Besides, it's between me and him, so leave it there. There's no reason for you too get involved, especially when you're trying to add 'extras' about abortion, and being perverted and what not. It's really not necessary...

Mar 30, 2010

Ok I think i should shut up now. And the only reason i listen to you on all the other topics is because well YOUR ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!! and im glad of that but whatever and im sorry for saying all that random junk that didnt even apply to the subject and calling you a child hater well i guess ill let you be and im sry.

Jul 27, 2010

Glad you accepted it.

And, I wish the best for him.

Keep us updated as how he is developing.

That's all I ask....

Mar 30, 2010
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points