Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1455 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2010 9:06 AM by stefanreporter RSS
stefanreporter Rookie 1 posts since
Sep 17, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 17, 2010 9:06 AM

Central Park Night Jogging?

Hi,

I'm a reporter for SPIEGEL online, Germany's mostly read online newspaper with approximately 800 Million page impressions per month. Currently, I'm working from New York and started jogging at the central park, since I live near there (West side). One of my neighbours, also a jogger, told me that there are groups jogging at the central park at night.

Since I'm not from here, I found that very intersting, since I've always considered the park a no-go-area at night. So I decided to check with you whether you could introduce me to groups of central park night joggers or if you could tell me how to find them. If possible, I'd like to join such a tour and write about it. Describe the atmospghere of night time jogging, show how the people feel when they do it.

To be perfectly clear: I don't want to do a cliché story of "wild New York", but rather show a phenomenon that is not very known in Germany. If you could help me out with contacts, I'd be more than happy.

Kind regards

Stefan

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points