Skip navigation

2824 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2010 7:01 PM by mikehelvey RSS
DCtoPgh Community Moderator 3,033 posts since
Aug 15, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 25, 2010 12:46 PM

Missing MCM this year/i2P Amazon website

Hey everyone,

Nice to see that there are still a lot of familiar faces floating around As some of you know, after 3 consecutive MCMs I'm missing this year because I'll be treking 120 miles through the jungle with Ray Zahab, Marshall Ulrich and impossible2Possible to educate and inspire kids around the world. I remember three years ago this time wondering if I could finish my first marathon and Immer, Len, Jimmy, Will Brown and a few others gave me the support and encouragement I needed to get started as an endurance athlete. Since some people are here that aren't on FB I wanted to pass on the link to follow the 8 day expedition (via a live tracker, daily blogs, video and photo) that begins October 21st: www.jungle2010.com. I know Immer and Philip have kids who might be interested in following- it's a really awesome program and I'm so excited that so far over 14,000 students worldwide have signed up to learn about biodiversity. Wouldn't it be cool if we could positively impact just a fraction of those kids?

Hope everyone is doing fabulously! Have a great race in a few weeks!!

Kat

I do today what you won't, so tomorrow I do what you can't.

My Blog | i2P

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...