Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

5408 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2010 1:17 AM by actmanman RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • actmanman Pro 47 posts since
    Sep 30, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Sep 30, 2010 1:11 AM (in response to Cully092)
    Re: lets see how long it takes pt. 5

i have the origional xbox, origional gamecube, and the ps2, the each have 1 controler, for ps2 i have about 7 or 8 games that i cant think of, xbox i have halo halo2 and probaly 3 or 4 other games, and for gamecube i have zelda windwaker, and zelda oot, how much could i get for the hole lot on craigslist, and ebay, because i really want an nintendo wii, do you think i could trade them in for one at gamestop, if i give a little extra cash, and how much extra would i have to pay?

-----------
    start write program since high school,anyone are welcome to try two program written by me:
    mp4 to mp3: a free mp4 to mp3 tool;
    mp4 to wmv:a free mp4 to wmv tool

• actmanman Pro 47 posts since
    Sep 30, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    16. Sep 30, 2010 1:17 AM (in response to Cully092)
    Re: lets see how long it takes pt. 5

I am about to buy a PS3 myself. Why not try a horror game that involves shooting like Dead Space? I'm looking forward to getting that one. There's some backtracking but almost everyone that plays it loves it, and I cannot wait to play!!! Do you have inFamous already? I know that one is good. I have a Wii already and am not a huge fan of it, but why not try LOZ: Twilight Princess? One of my friends has it and loves it!!!!!!

-----------
    start write program since high school,anyone are welcome to try two program written by me:
    mp4 to mp3: a free mp4 to mp3 tool;
    mp4 to wmv:a free mp4 to wmv tool

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...