Skip navigation

651 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2010 4:09 PM by Campbell Ridley RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 16, 2010 5:08 AM

Event Reviews

Share your experiences with this event below Back to event details page.

• Alicat21 Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 8, 2010
    1. Sep 16, 2010 5:08 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Event Reviews

Nice race route.  Well organized and a lot of fun.  It was great to see so many survivors running as well!  My only complaint is that there were just awards for 1st place in each age group since I placed 3rd in my age group.    Hope to do it again next year!

• actmanman Pro 47 posts since
    Sep 30, 2010
    2. Sep 30, 2010 1:53 AM (in response to Guest )

Thank YOU for an objective review, criticisms & all! Usually all we get are cheap shots from Apple Fanbois. I have an iPad but find it to be of little use, except for RDP��ing back to my desktop PC (and for games). But I��m waiting for the HP Slate. I don��t expect anything more than a modest Netbook with touchscreen capabilities, but that��s what I want for getting work done!

-----------
    start write program since high school,anyone are welcome to try two program written by me:
    mp4 to mp3: a free mp4 to mp3 tool;
    mp4 to wmv:a free mp4 to wmv tool

• Scott M. Kelly Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 12, 2007
    3. Oct 19, 2010 11:00 AM (in response to Guest )

I was impressed with this race.  The course was a pleasant surprise - the route went through and around Centennial Park as opposed to other races at this site that consist of three loops of the park road.  The day was well organized and there was plenty to see and do before and after the race.  I recommend the event for all levels of runner.  My suggestions for improvement: distribute bibs at Friday packet pickup (not worth the trip when runners still need to get these on race day); use 5-year age groups (too many participants for 10-year AG); work with R.A.C.E. Nashville to ensure that participant ages are recorded - there was apparently a systematic failure to do so based on the results - or use a different race management company.  Thank you for a great event - see you next year.

• Campbell Ridley Rookie 2 posts since
    Dec 20, 2007
    4. Nov 28, 2010 4:09 PM (in response to Guest )

Loved everything about the race.  Would suggest awards for first overall and masters and going three deep in the divisions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...