Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

8474 Views 58 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2010 2:21 AM by actmanman RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
  • swedechick Legend 1,194 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    46. Jul 8, 2004 1:52 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: *Official* 2 Word Story "Running" Thread!

quote:

Originally posted by the silencer:

This thread serves no purpose other than to ruin my eyesight and pollute this forum!

oh, the irony!

----

Lil Tosh

that is me in the backround in the maroon uniform[/URL" target="_blank">

• swedechick Legend 1,194 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    47. Jul 8, 2004 1:54 AM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by Galat5000m:

dick sucka

there are young eyes in here

heyyyy that word doesnt get starred out anymore???

----

Lil Tosh

that is me in the backround in the maroon uniform[/URL" target="_blank">

• prefontaine053 Expert 93 posts since
    Sep 9, 1999
    49. Jul 9, 2004 2:46 PM (in response to Guest )

...being silenced?

Silencer, brilliant...truly...

• prefontaine053 Expert 93 posts since
    Sep 9, 1999
    52. Jul 10, 2004 10:46 PM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by LittleBullet:

The guy goes around boards typing "youve been silenced" in capital letters, and then everyone makes fun of him. How is that brilliant?

Date Registered Jun-12-2004

No further comment.

quote:

Originally posted by Richie G:

It's not, he's probably just a whigger. Or some wannabe that spent to much time in the alleys.

Date Registered Jun-18-2004

No further comment.

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    55. Dec 24, 2007 2:12 PM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by Distancemaybe:

Ok "Silencer" if you said that people will have blood and feces coming out of every opening of their body, how are you supposed to get feces to come out of your ears idiot? Maybe you should contemplate things before you say them, smarts. Plus, the only thing you say back to people is, for example: "I'm going to uhhh... um.... make you have feelings that uhhh.... make you feel uhhh... hurty!".

dude get over it, theres no need for it, your new you, dont understand why this is all going on. the silencer probably wont read it anyways and if he does, youll be silenced.

ps: sorry Pre for this useless post padding.(mine that is)

----

"Put me back together or separate the skin from bone Leave me all the pieces, then you can leave me alone Tell me the reality is better than the dream But I found out the hard way - nothing is what it seems"

"You cannot kill what you did not create"

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

[http://This message has been edited by Cully (edited Sep-02-2004).|http://This message has been edited by Cully (edited Sep-02-2004).]

• Professor010 Legend 613 posts since
    Nov 6, 2002
    56. Sep 7, 2004 9:59 PM (in response to Guest )

i have been mislead!! here i came to a thread called Official 2 Word Story "Running" Thread, expecting to see a story, perhaps related to running, that involved two words per post.  
    oh yeah, and what makes it so Official anyways?  !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|border=0!

everyone complaining about everyone else, deal with it! ignore the annoying people - every board has them - and get on with your life. let the DVXC guys be off-topic and clique-y, let richie g call himself a street fighter, let the silencer do his thing - its all pretty funny if you stop taking it so seriously.

quote:

Originally posted by LittleBullet:

Ok "Moderator," I don't really know what you're thinking.

If it is that I registered a 2nd account 6 days after my original to bash a member, you're wrong. Check the IP addresses.

Only time I'll ever make a 2nd account is if it's at MY Forums (which I am the admin,) and I need to set an example to stop bad behavior on the boards.

i think he was saying that youre a newbie and have no right to insult a long-time poster no matter what you might think of him. (his opinion, not mine. im just expaining - one reason why they call me the professor)

----

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    57. Sep 8, 2004 12:20 AM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by Professor:

i have been mislead!! here i came to a thread called Official 2 Word Story "Running" Thread, expecting to see a story, perhaps related to running, that involved two words per post.  
    oh yeah, and what makes it so Official anyways?   !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/wink.gif|border=0!

minor technicalities

----

"Put me back together or separate the skin from bone Leave me all the pieces, then you can leave me alone Tell me the reality is better than the dream But I found out the hard way - nothing is what it seems"

"You cannot kill what you did not create"

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

• actmanman Pro 47 posts since
    Sep 30, 2010
    58. Sep 30, 2010 2:21 AM (in response to Guest )

Buy it now and then sell it for nearly full price after the next one comes out. That��s one of the great things about Apple products: resale. The iPad is one of those things you think you don��t really need before you buy it, and then you can��t imagine living without it once you have it.

-----------
    start write program since high school,anyone are welcome to try two program written by me:
    mp4 to mp3: a free mp4 to mp3 tool;
    mp4 to wmv:a free mp4 to wmv tool

1 2 3 4 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...