Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1426 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2010 7:00 PM by Chalkline 1 2 Previous Next
Heat6er Amateur 6 posts since
Sep 6, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 6, 2010 11:33 PM

A.A.B.C.

ALL AMERICAN BASEBALL CAMPS

Unlike other camps our staff is constantly dealing with colleges and coaches all over the country, pro scouts and professional baseball players 365 days a year. There is no smoke and mirrors here, ONLY LEGITIMATE CONTACTS!

Our mission is to get players to the next level. Our legitimate contacts help provide vital connections in the baseball world. Our love for the game of baseball drives our dedicated staff to provide honest guidance and exposure to baseball players across the country!

Let us take your son or daughter to the Next Level!

www.aabaseballcamps.com

• Kyle_ Legend 556 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    1. Sep 7, 2010 7:33 AM (in response to Heat6er)
    Re: A.A.B.C.
  • Lou_B Community Moderator 1,319 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    2. Sep 7, 2010 7:50 AM (in response to Kyle_)

There is no smoke and mirrors here, ONLY LEGITIMATE CONTACTS!

Then they must know HENRY !!!

• BlueBeak Legend 300 posts since
    Nov 26, 2002
    3. Sep 7, 2010 11:11 AM (in response to Lou_B)

Our love for the game of baseball <b>AND MOM AND DADS CASH</b> drives our dedicated staff to provide honest guidance and exposure to baseball players across the country!

Time wounds all heels.....

• Manny_A Legend 841 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    4. Sep 7, 2010 11:53 AM (in response to BlueBeak)

Our love for the game of baseball drives our dedicated staff to provide honest guidance...

"Honest guidance" my jockstrap:

What they say, "You're son showed vast improvement during our camp, and we really feel he'll benefit by continued attendance at future camps so we can work on the one or two things he needs to master so he can start on the high school team and go on to have a successful college career."

What they really should say if they live up to their "honest guidance" proclamation:  "Your son will never play beyond high school, if he even makes it at that level, so don't waste your money sending him to our camp or anybody else's.  You'd be better off investing those thousands of dollars so that you can pay for his college expenses as he earns his degree in something he will be successful in, which is not baseball."

• Lou_B Community Moderator 1,319 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    5. Sep 7, 2010 1:13 PM (in response to TheMouth__1)

"Your son will never play beyond high school, if he even makes it at that level, so don't waste your money sending him to our camp or anybody else's. You'd be better off investing those thousands of dollars so that you can pay for his college expenses as he earns his degree in something he will be successful in, which is not baseball."</b>

Can I get an AMEN !!!

That's something that should be told to every parent of every kid on a travel ball team that is not getting any significant playing time or is batting in the bottom of the order and playing outfield all the time.

Travel Ball moms/dads love to look down on rec ball and talk about how their kid plays travel ball.  Good for him (or her), but if they're not a star/stud on their travel team mom/dad are wasting their money.

Oh, wait, I forgot, it's for the kids and they're making friends/memories that will last a lifetime - yeah right.

• TG. Legend 954 posts since
    Jul 25, 2007
    6. Sep 7, 2010 2:48 PM (in response to Lou_B)

"Honest guidance" my jockstrap:

What they say, "You're son showed vast improvement during our camp, and we really feel he'll benefit by continued attendance at future camps so we can work on the one or two things he needs to master so he can start on the high school team and go on to have a successful college career."

What they really should say if they live up to their "honest guidance" proclamation: "Your son will never play beyond high school, if he even makes it at that level, so don't waste your money sending him to our camp or anybody else's. You'd be better off investing those thousands of dollars so that you can pay for his college expenses as he earns his degree in something he will be successful in, which is not baseball."

-

I know a D1 college coach who runs a summer camp for 7-12 year olds. The camps pay for the baseball team's spring trip. Parents will approach him and ask about his view of their kid's baseball future. His canned response is ... "If he keeps working at the game there's no telling how far he will go." What the coach is saying is "I can't tell at 7-12 years old. But keep spending money on the camps."

There are parents who interpret this as the coach thinking their kid can go far in the game. A friend who owns an instructional faility told me after the summer camps parents sign their kids up for offseason lessons because the coach at ABC U said their kid could go far.

• HenrysBaseballClub Legend 255 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    7. Sep 7, 2010 3:53 PM (in response to TG.)

AAA. DID NOT HAVE MUCH TO SAY AS THE RED SOX ARE GOING DOWN THE TUBES. BUT THANK U LOU FOR MENTIONING ME. I AM ON OTHER WEB SITES WHERE PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I DO, AND HAVE POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY. LITTLE LEAGUE PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL JUST BECAUSE THE GET TO RUN A CHILDREN'S TEAM. ANOTHER SITE CALLED TODAY THEY FOUND OUR SITE TO BE UNIQUE AND INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE SO THEY WANTED PERMISION TO LIST US. I SAID GO AHEAH. THE MISSAAAAPPPPELINNGS ARE ON POUIRPOOSE. HAVE A SENCE OF HUMOR!!!

WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM

• Daque Legend 208 posts since
    Jul 1, 2003
    8. Sep 7, 2010 4:10 PM (in response to Manny_A)

"Let us take your son or daughter to the Next Level!"  Now there is a line that will make me gag every time.

• TheMouth__1 Legend 917 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    9. Sep 7, 2010 5:23 PM (in response to Daque)

How could it possibly be a money sucking machine, it has an American Flag at the bottom of their SPAM ?  lol   TM

Jul 25, 2007
    10. Sep 7, 2010 5:30 PM (in response to HenrysBaseballClub)

HENRY ... I coached an 18U college showcase team. My oldest went through the recruiting process and played college ball. My youngest is a college prospect. I consult with college prospects and their families FREE OF CHARGE. I enjoy doing it.

I'm also the minority owner of two affiliated minor league baseball organizations. Do you understand why I stated "organizations" and not "teams?" Please don't confuse minority owner with managing partner. My name only shows up in the documents of an investment group. I do know the managing partners. We've met through the annual meeting and our son's being the same age and baseball players.

I KNOW you don't know squat. You've never been able to answer any of my questions. Indy ball is a joke. Every Indy ball owner is waiting for an opportunity to get an affiliated minor league team.

The only reason you're all over the internet is you've placed yourself there when it's free.

• Chalkline Legend 543 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    11. Sep 8, 2010 3:39 PM (in response to TG.)

"it has an American Flag at the bottom of their SPAM"

Below that?

Lake Havasu City...

"How could it possibly be a money sucking machine,"

Easy as ABC

!http://i51.tinypic.com/2jcvfk4.jpg|alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic|src=http://i51.tinypic.com/2jcvfk4.jpg|border=0!

• HenrysBaseballClub Legend 255 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    12. Sep 8, 2010 11:04 PM (in response to Chalkline)

AAA.GT U GOT WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM ON UR MIND 24 HRS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK. U JUST HAVE TO GET MY ATENTION OR IT IS A BAD DAY FOR UUUUUU. TO BAD HE DOES NOT HAVE WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM THEME SONG SO IT WOULD PLAY EVERY TIME U THINK OF ME. IT WOULD GO ON FOR 24 HRS A DAY. ARE U USING THE SMOKE AND MIRROS THAT U OWN ANYTHING. I BET U DON'T EVEN OWN A DOG HOUSE!!!!!!!      

PART 2. THE RED SOX WON TONIGHT WON 2 OUT OF 3 VS THE BABY RAYS. WERE WAS THAT AWSOME POWER TONIGHT. THEY COULD NOT HIT A 75 MILE PER HR PITCH FROM WAKEFIELD. GUESS WHO GOT THE WIN. RIGHT TIM WAKEFIELD!!!! WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM

!WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM|src=WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM|border=0!

Jul 25, 2007
    13. Sep 9, 2010 2:14 PM (in response to HenrysBaseballClub)

HENRY ... I'm not going to fight over what I have and what you have. You would go down and out in the first round.

HENRY is being modest. He does have a theme song.

HENRY'S THEME SONG

• Chalkline Legend 543 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    14. Sep 9, 2010 7:00 PM (in response to TG.)

"HENRY is being modest. He does have a theme song."

I do hope he finds what he's looking for?

I found what i'm looking for...Smile HENRY

!http://i52.tinypic.com/ifzt5f.jpg|alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic|src=http://i52.tinypic.com/ifzt5f.jpg|border=0!

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...