Skip navigation

2617 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2011 10:40 AM by balla2011 RSS
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 21, 2010 8:26 PM

LeBron James comment to Cleveland Fans

This is what LeBron James said Thursday on October 21,2010 and quote '' If I was a fan and I was on the outside looking in. I could be upset a little bit if one of my favorite players left.. ...But you have to get over it.''-- Heat Forward LeBron James. He is Heating up. He is still thinking was this a good move or bad? What do you think of LeBron James is comment over his former Fan's in Cavs country? Cavs fan or Not? I wanna hear from you?

ecwtitle1.jpg

andrejohnson.jpg

• Legendary23 Pro 83 posts since
    Oct 5, 2010
    1. Oct 22, 2010 7:23 AM (in response to PHXSuns1)
    Re: LeBron James comment to Cleveland Fans

Dude, Best decision of his basketball career. To play with wade and bosh? who wouldnt take that offer up! he gave cleveland Seven years and they couldnt make the cut. So hes at a new team. makes sense to me. Not just saying that since im a heat fan (: but some of those cleveland fans are crazy!

http://allhiphopaccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/lebron_burn2.jpg

I mean is this really needed?

• adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
    May 20, 2010
    2. Oct 22, 2010 7:49 AM (in response to PHXSuns1)

Well, living in Ohio, I tend to be around a LOT of Cav's fans, and at first, they we're killing LeBron, calling him a trader, and everything else, but now, it's died down. I think the fans are starting to get "over it". They're come to the point where they release that LeBron is gone, and they are now left with an average team that in my mind would be a suprise if they made it to the playoffs.

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    3. Jun 21, 2011 7:23 AM (in response to PHXSuns1)

he's an idiot! I know cleveland would bore anyone to tears and is a boring city but cleveland did a lot for him. They drafted him first overall and wanted to give him a championship and they almost did. The man has no patience, just wait and you'll get one. And he needs to shut him mouth because he keeps saying a posting stupid stuff on twitter and will never shut up. I'm tired of hearing the man talk, every day on sportcenter"LeBron's tweets have been taken the wrong way by some fans". I'm done with LeBron, and I'm a Bulls fan. He'll think back to "The Decision" I'm going to take my talents to south beach, and realize that it was a bad way to say it and was a dumb decision.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• balla2011 Legend 285 posts since
    Feb 26, 2011
    4. Jun 21, 2011 10:40 AM (in response to 23AirJordan)

we will say what everyone says about him if he wins multiple championships

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points