Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1381 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2004 12:27 AM by aurang RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • Kawasa Expert 381 posts since
    Aug 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    16. Nov 15, 2004 10:30 PM (in response to CoachB008)
    Re: A new season for the Huskies

quote:

Originally posted by CoachB:

Hughson is a small farming community/suburb of Modesto/ ex-urb of the bay area of California. We compete in the Sac-Joaquin Section of the California Interscholastic Federation.

Our section meet was at the Willow Hills Cross Country Course in Folsom, an extremely difficult course, might I add.

My guy who made the state meet did so by running 17:59 under pretty difficult conditions. He is probably capable of low 17 on a flat course (he ran 17:26 on our league course 2 weeks ago). It wasn't his best race, and in our division it was one of the weakest boys fields that I can remember.

I don't know where Kawasaki got the 21 minute idea.

Full results for all the races can be found at www.dyestatcal.com[/URL" target="_blank">

Maybe I was looking at the wrong thing, sorry.  I wasn't trying to take away from your athletes I was just wondering.

• aurang Legend 1,354 posts since
    Jun 26, 2003
    Currently Being Moderated
    18. Nov 28, 2004 12:27 AM (in response to CoachB008)
    Re: A new season for the Huskies

Strange.  I was always somewhat jealous of Americans in that their season was much longer than ours in Canada.  The Ontario provincial high school meet was held three weeks ago.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...