Skip navigation

496 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2010 1:24 PM by jmassa RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 14, 2010 5:22 PM

Event Reviews

Share your experiences with this event below Back to event details page.

• Pegster352 Amateur 8 posts since
    Jan 11, 2010
    1. Nov 14, 2010 5:22 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Event Reviews

The race was nice. The volunteers were very professional and friendly. The pancakes were yummy. The course was not properly measured for the correct distances of 5k and 10k. There was no way to communicate with the race director prior to the race. Emails with questions went unanswered. The course could have been more clearly marked at the turnaround. Faster runners were having to cris cross with the back of the pack. The weather was gorgeous and we had a great time anyway. God bless the 88 y/o lady. What an inspiration!! Thanks and hope to see ya next year!

• yettenschwag Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 3, 2008
    2. Nov 16, 2010 6:12 AM (in response to Guest )

That was the first 6.82 mile 10k I've ever run... I agree with above...

• coachkhs Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 7, 2008
    3. Nov 16, 2010 9:30 AM (in response to Guest )

"A" for effort but hopefully better organized next year.  Pegster352 listed most of the issues that need attention.  I would just like to add that for the people who pre-register weeks in advance,  their choice of shirt size should be saved for them.  As a wearer of an XS it is very annoying to end up with a Lrg when the smaller sizes were given away to the people who waited until the last minute to register.

• jmassa Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 25, 2007
    4. Nov 16, 2010 1:24 PM (in response to Guest )

I had a great race in regards to running and enjoying the atmosphere. The quality of the shirts were great! please add a rabbit or leader to prevent the runners from straying off course. thanks and see you next year!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...