Skip navigation

14827 Views 65 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2010 8:01 PM by lv2trot 1 2 3 ... 5 Previous Next
RubyBPG Legend 1,604 posts since
Jan 19, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 14, 2010 7:38 PM

Dear friends... need your prayers...

I received some shocking news on friday. I've been experiencing some severe vision  loss the last few months and finally couldn't take it anymore. MRI results showed that I have been growing a good iszed tumor in my brain. I apologize for the havy topic, but you've all ben here for me through so much. 5 years of MCM in a row. You've see me on my good days and bad, but I could really use your prayers in my most edesperate hour. So if you believe ine power of prayer will you join me and pray that this brain tumor will be bnign so I can train and complete my 5th MCM in the near uture. As some of you know, I DNFed this year vb/c of  injuries and blineness. I can't believe I  ran 18 mies before calling it quits. AMAZING! I was so sad to not earn a medal this year. I ask for your prayers dear friends. I want to live to run another day and another race. I firmly believe i will. I have an appointment with a Neurosurgeon at 930 am, Monday morning at Georgetown Hospital Thank you,

Ruby

http://mynewmarathon.wordpress.com

1 2 3 ... 5 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...