Skip navigation

2288 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2010 3:17 PM by hannajinx RSS
Fredo Is Smart Rookie 6 posts since
Aug 13, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 21, 2010 9:38 AM

Big Hatch's Goon Squad

Is anyone from the AYHL paying attention to the garbage that goes on with the Comcast 99 team every weekend?  Someone is going to get hurt.  18 penalties yesterday?  A second suspension for the Head Goon?  Embarrassing.

• GALUKE Rookie 3 posts since
    Nov 21, 2010
    1. Nov 21, 2010 5:58 PM (in response to Fredo Is Smart)
    Re: Big Hatch's Goon Squad

WHERE YOU AT THE GAME? DID YOU EVER PLAY THE GAME OF HOCKEY ? TEAM COMCAST 1999 CAME BACK TO WIN THE GAME DESPITE THE WORST REFS I HAVE SEEN IN HOCKEY.NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT KNOW THE RULES OF HOCKEY THEY COULD NOT CONTROL THE GAME. TEAM COMCAST 1999 DOES NOT GET 16 PENALITIES EVERY GAME! COACH HATCHER IS A RETIRED NHL STANLEY CUP CHAMP PLAYER.HE IS  NOT ONLY A GREAT PERSON BUT A GREAT COACH.HE IS RESPECTED BY HIS PARENTS,FELLOW COACHES AND COMCAST ORGANIZATION.PERHAPS, YOU CAN ATTEND THE NEXT GAME OF TEAM COMCAST 1999, DEC.11,2010 - 4:15PM SKATE ZONE PENNSAUKEN NJ,AND SAY YOUR COMMENT TO

"BIG HATCH AND HIS GOON SQUAD" !

• errig Amateur 28 posts since
    Jan 22, 2006
    2. Nov 21, 2010 6:39 PM (in response to Fredo Is Smart)

if your afraid of your kid getting hurt your in the wrong sport put him in chess may be he wont brake a nail.Hatch is a very good coach he gets his team to play hard when they step on the ice its not his fought refs do not no what checking is over half the the penalties are not. people like you are giving are kid a bad name if u have some thing to say be a man/women then say it to are face not over the computer my kid is on that team and he loves having hatch as a coach he runs a great practice  and I am glad my son plays for him u do not know what your  missing and what Hatch can teach him/her about the game it's not his fought how the refs call the game.

• ducksrwild Expert 41 posts since
    Apr 17, 2009
    3. Nov 21, 2010 6:41 PM (in response to GALUKE)

yep its always the refs fault................18 times. Loser.

Nov 21, 2010
    4. Nov 21, 2010 6:48 PM (in response to ducksrwild)

PLEASE CONTACT FREDO IS SMART. MAYBE YOU COULD CAR POOL WITH HIM TO THE NEXT TEAM COMCAST 1999 GAME AND SAY YOUR COMMENT TO THEIR FACE!!!!! .............DOUBLE LOSER!!!!!!

• 2therink Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 21, 2010
    5. Nov 21, 2010 6:59 PM (in response to Fredo Is Smart)

No respect to you Fredo is Smart, just like the character you're

named after, you don't deserve it...

Frankly, the disrespect to Comcast 99 players, coaches and their families, with which you have posted this remark is what is embarrassing. There were 18 penalties (btw, some of the opposing team parents felt some calls were unwarranted) but this team does not have to hide behind the "awful referee" excuse. Some penalties were deserved, and rightfully so, offenders had to sit. The fact is, is that Comcast won the game despite being shorthanded for much it. That's because the team has a boatload of talent. If you saw any game they've played you'd know that. Check the AYHL record. Check the myhockey rankings, there are abundantly indisputable stats.

• pucktopuck Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 22, 2010
    6. Nov 22, 2010 9:08 AM (in response to Fredo Is Smart)

Thats funny we played them the next day. They had only 3 penalties. I found them to be a very well coached team with an aggressive forecheck. We lost the game however, they were not dirty or goonish at all. Sounds to me that you are sour grapes over your teams inability to beat a team that had 1 less skater than you for the entire game! I actually am embarrassed that you represent the other team from long island and you have the gull to trash a former NHL allstar who is giving back to the sport at the youth level. Next time you chose to deformate some ones character at least be a man and do it to his face. Dont hide behind a computer!

Nov 21, 2010
    7. Nov 22, 2010 9:28 AM (in response to pucktopuck)

THANK YOU. I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO REPLY.

• hannajinx Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 22, 2010
    8. Nov 22, 2010 3:17 PM (in response to Fredo Is Smart)

Hatch is a good guy. He does not encourage penalties. Maybe you should get to know our team, coach and parents before you bash us. This was our first game against your team and some of your parents were rude from the beginning. The coach that was rude to our team manager owes her an apology. She and her husband are amazing volunteers who do not deserve to be harassed at a youth hockey game.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...