Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1475 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 23, 2011 2:09 PM by JobeBi RSS
TAG11 Rookie 2 posts since
Sep 26, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 6, 2010 8:14 AM

Active Advantage

I am debating on whether or not to purchase the Active Advantage subscription. I plan on doing several races in 2011 and think it may be beneficial. I am briefly browsed the website to see what kind of offers there are, and while I can not see much of the detail it looks pretty good. For those who have the subcription or had it, what do you think of it??

• JobeBi Rookie 3 posts since
    Mar 14, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Mar 23, 2011 2:09 PM (in response to TAG11)
    Re: Active Advantage

Some of my friends have subscribed to ActiveAdvantage.  From what I understand, the leading benefit of being an Advantage member is saving on active.com processing fees when you pay for a race entry fee online.  If you register for a large number of races each year, those processing fees can quickly add up.  You also receive discounts with various sporting goods vendors as well as access to free on-line training programs, but I think the main selling point is the discounted processing fees.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points