Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

5109 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 2:50 AM by RLCOX911
pitcher011 Rookie 4 posts since
Jun 8, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 3, 2010 3:13 PM

Axion Sports Photography

I would like to let everyone know that I paid for pictures of my daughter back in June and have not received any yet.  Only 5 or 6 pictures were actually taken.  I have emailed Tony Williams (owner)  several times with no reply from him about the situation.  Has anyone else had problems with Axion Sports Photography?

• Perfect Pics Amateur 8 posts since
    Aug 5, 2010
    1. Aug 5, 2010 3:23 PM (in response to pitcher011)
    Re: Axion Sports Photography

People need to realize that we were robbed earl in the summer and we have yet to totally recover from it.   We had a box full of order forms stolen along with thousands of dollars worth of equipment and personal items.  While we do admit that we are behind right now, ALL our customers do get their orders.  Many of the delayed order are also from customers that have incorrectly placed the order and this makes it very hard to complete an order.  I assume that by the end of August we should be totally caught up with all our backorders.  We are not one of the fly by night operations that changes its name every two months and runs off with peoples money.  If we were doing that we would not be constanly showing up an tournaments where we are easy to find and we would not post our home address o or website.  Believe me, we are honorable and all orders willbe delivered.

• dbstem Rookie 1 posts since
    Jun 28, 2010
    2. Sep 14, 2010 5:39 PM (in response to Perfect Pics)

Yes I have also been scamed by this company. People do not pay them up front , this past july 2010 they took pictures of my son in a baseball tournament. and I also got no replay, they sent one email that I never knew was sent and never called me even once . after I finaly got them to answer the phone they said I should have them be the end of the week and her 2 months later still no picturs. their voicemail is alwayyssss full. and this was after they were robbed. I plan on catching them at a ball park someday and I will stand next to their table and warn people thats for sure. yes I want a refund but I was areally looking forward to the picturs mostly. what a huge disappointment this experience has been

. Houston tx

• gambrinos Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 10, 2010
    3. Oct 10, 2010 12:39 PM (in response to dbstem)

Yes, don't let axion sports scam you like they did us. You'll never get your photos and they are extremely rude.

• Football_dawg Rookie 2 posts since
    Oct 15, 2010
    4. Oct 15, 2010 8:40 AM (in response to gambrinos)

I got scammed by Axion Sports, too....

No pics of my kid on their website - just asked for my money back. Company refuses to answer e-mails or phone calls.

Check the Houston Better Business Bureau - they give them a rating of "F".

• rippedoff Rookie 2 posts since
    Dec 17, 2010
    5. Dec 17, 2010 11:42 AM (in response to Perfect Pics)

Wow - that is really sad but the reality of it is this.  You say that you would be caught up by the end of August....I hate to tell you but it is almost January and you still HAVE NOT fulfilled my order or the orders of many I know.  You don't return emails.  You are not available by telephone and I have left messages.  Six weeks with no response is unacceptable.  I will help as many people as want to join me get the word out about what a crummy company you are.  Tony Williams told me personally, a month ago, that you all were out of town.  I have since emailed him again and still no response.  How pathetic.  I will also help anyone who wants to sue and put you shameless folks in your place.  You are absolutely ridiculous.  By the way, the shots I got of my child from the stands are better than any picutures that you got of them.  What a farce!  You people should be ashamed of how you treat your customers.  If anyone does not believe me try calling these numbers:

832-851-8101 - this gets you a recording babbling about how their crummy messaging system can only hold 20 messages...then you get this number:

956-454-7533 -  this is a pathetic message telling you how if you orderd band photos they will not even resume processing until after the holidays are over.

I ordered my first product from them back in the beginning September/2010.  I was hoping to get it in time for Christmas.......

Pathetic, unprofessional, idiots.....

• JNS282 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 19, 2011
    6. Jan 19, 2011 12:52 PM (in response to Perfect Pics)

I too am having the same issue. It's been months, no reponses, very rude when we do talk, and excuses when they do respond (not very often). I mean, this is a business, regardless of the situation you have to RESPOND!!! and at least act like you value our business! I will never do business agian with this company! You can't just ignore your customers and be rude to them. We were all very excited to you have take pictures of our children, what a nightmare it turned out to be. Send people thier orders, and at least respond and let people know you are behind. If everyone is having the same issues with you, maybe there is a problem with your service. THINK ABOUT IT!!

Aug 5, 2010
    7. Feb 8, 2011 8:19 PM (in response to JNS282)

Fact is, unknowing to most people, up until recently our business was a mom and pop business.  We did 90% of the work ourselves,  The move to Houston last Spring brought with it many blessings and tehn many curses.   By June my better half was starting to gp downhill and by October she was in the hospital and is to this day on more meds than I have  ever seen one person be on.  I have had to pull mostly out of the business, which was the order fillling side of it and I recently hired an office manager and a new graphics person.  We are now catching up very quick and will make it a point to honor all orders that were placed that we have details for that were emailed to us.   We have been putting out about 100 orders a week since the new hires came on and at that rate we should be caught up very soon.   I can understand why our customers would be upset, but they gave to understand, we are not in business to rip people off and we have gone through some bad things to bring us to this point,  We will do all we can to satisfy everyone and that is a promise.

• ravens11 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 17, 2011
    8. Apr 17, 2011 5:50 AM (in response to pitcher011)

They are scammers and they do not return  or answer call,  Our team have been waiting on our kids photos for awhile, was told they would be in mail within a week, didnt happen.  I think its time to expose this company publicly, they  need to be held accoutable for their action.

Aug 5, 2010
    9. Apr 18, 2011 6:54 AM (in response to ravens11)

I would have to lean towards this being a false statement.  we hired a new office manager in January and since then, we have been shipping orders the same week they come to us and we  have been getting all old order caught up.   If this customer has emailed recently they should have an order in hand,  The only way they would not have an order is if they have not emailed.   This customer claims to have called, but we have repeatedly told all our customers to contact us via email and we will never stop making that request.   We do this for ours and our customers protection since everything is in writing, nothing can be disputed on either side,.   So if this person wants their order, we need to see an email and they will have their order in a week.

• NASAEastNationals Rookie 1 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    10. May 16, 2011 2:43 PM (in response to pitcher011)

I would like to echo all the posts already here.  My son's boy scout troop had photos taken in early December 2010 and as of now (May 2011), still no pictures. Just like everyone else, no phone calls or emails returned. I am appalled that this clown even has the gall to try to reply to these messages.  Hey ripoff artest, instead of wasting time replying to these posts, why don't you answer your phone or reply to everyone's emails.

• RLCOX911 Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 1, 2012
    11. Feb 1, 2012 2:50 AM (in response to pitcher011)

Re:  Axion Sports Photography

I, too, would like to express my EXTREME frustration with this company.  I ordered 3 posters of my daughter from this company's booth at a soccer tournament September 4, 2011 as they did not have any pictures of my goalie daugther pre-printed.  Since they offered a $5 per poster price of the individual posters that were printed, I purchased several of my daughters team mates posters and handed them out.  Axion cashed my check with in 3 weeks.  With in 6 weeks, I started emailing as well as leaving messages on their voicemail  - NEVER - getting any type of response.  The voicemail tells you that aren't going to call you back and to just email them instead.   Seriously??  I emailed and called this company every week without response until finally on Friday, JANUARY 13 at 604 pm, I received an email advising my order was ready and they would ship out the following week & I would receive an email with the shipping confirmation number. end of story?  not yet ...tuesday they tell me they were waiting on some mailing tubes to be delivered?  I guess they can't run to the post office and pick up the free ones?   and then on thursday, I emailed again advising I had not received my posters or my confirmation email -- the response?  at 423 on friday -- if you send me ur address by 445 they will ship that afternoon ... um really?   what happened to my order form?   evidently they just pulled the numbers off the email that i had just added to over and over and over since Sept 2011 ... Wed Jan 25 at just before 10 am, I again email asking if they have shipped  and I get a response Thurs 1130 pm saying they think so but if I dont hear from them by noon the next day to call the office -- ya know that number no one ever answers .... sigh ...........   Believe it or not - I did get the 3 posters I ordered on that Thursday -- just my 3 posters --- no extras, no apology or explanation why it took over 4 months to get me 3 11x14 posters ---- they are really good action shots, that I will give them ... what really irritates me to no end, is that I had actually recommended this company to my home association as a company to look into for our homecoming day during football season -- which was right after we ordered the pictures and before all this mess started .. I really liked the posters I did see displayed ... Thankfully, they did not go with this company - I would not have forgiven myself,  is if I had brought this frustration onto another parent ... I don't know if there is a change of management or what their issues are --- but evidently by the comments listed here, they have been ongoing for awhile. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...