Skip navigation

1724 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2010 6:20 AM by webster3 RSS
bridget60945 Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 13, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 13, 2009 4:58 AM

Anyone near Olive Branch, Mississippi ? :)

?:| Anyone from Northern Mississippi or Memphis, TN area? I'm in Olive Branch, MS and would love it if there was a group here.  My email address is bridgetadams1313@aol.com.  On WW I am bridget1313.

• LGDWills Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 16, 2009
    1. Apr 16, 2009 6:22 AM (in response to bridget60945)
    Re: Anyone near Olive Branch, Mississippi ? :)

Hi Bridget!

My name is Leigh Wills and I live in the Southaven/Hernando area off Hwy 51.  I really need to get out and walk and I'd like to have a buddy that can keep me motivated and accountable.  I  moved here in November from Atlanta and I'm not too familiar with the area. I'm currently unemployed, so I can walk any time. Do you think we could work something out or are we too far from each other?

• wcmedling Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 28, 2009
    2. Apr 28, 2009 7:29 PM (in response to bridget60945)

I am in Olive Branch and would like to join a walking team also.  My email address is wcmedling@yahoo.com.  I need to get out and walk and self-motivation doesn't seem to work all the time.  Please contact me if you would like to begin a team.

• webster3 Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 20, 2010
    3. Dec 23, 2010 6:20 AM (in response to bridget60945)

i realize this postiing is over a couple of years old..maybe its still active, but i live in horn lake and need to start walking again..been a memeber of weight watchers for over a year now and have 56 more pounds to go to hit goal but i love to walk and do 5ks so if anyone would like to start a group walking i would thourghly enjoy it

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...