Skip navigation

798 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2011 10:27 AM by bekatem RSS
bekatem Amateur 10 posts since
Dec 30, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 1, 2011 10:27 AM

Looking for a supplement to take care of all your daily needs?

I was first introduced to Cellfood , an anti aging product, at a Health food  show in Toronto, Canada four years ago. Since then I  have been taking three of their products- the original Cellfood,  DNA/RNA/Cellfood and  the Multi Vitamin/Cellfood. The previous winter,  before being introduced to this wonderful anti aging supplement CELLFOOD  ,was my first winter in Canada, and I was sick for the entire winter  although it was considered to be a mild one. Since then I have been on  this anti aging supplement supplying  oxygen, and I have not been sick  at all. If I do get exposed to a germ or virus, and I do get infected I  would not be knocked flat like others around me. It would have me  slightly uncomfortable for a  day or two, with maybe a slight sore  throat or runny nose  for a few hours .How I wish that everyone I knew  would be on this anti aging formula, CELLFOOD, for instinctively I knew  that CELLFOOD was an amazing product. After reading about it, however, I  became convinced that CELLFOOD was a treasure, yet to be discovered by  the bulk of humanity.

Everett L. Storey, formulated this  anti  aging  formula cellfood in the mid 50's. It   is a proprietary blend of  129 elements. an is an oxygen rich nutritional supplement,  that he  claimed could be the answer to disease on Earth. Everett Storey is  credited for the development of the water -splitting technology among  other great inventions. During the second world war ,he witnessed his  inventions being used to build the hydrogen bomb and being a   humanitarian, he so wanted to do something good for humanity that he  produced this  anti aging supplement .

He thus created an oxygen  therapy based on the deuterium ions to self-sustain a catalytic type  reaction in which our internal body water is split into oxygen and  hydrogen.

CELLFOOD, the result of 42  years of research, is made from the finest plant substances, capable of  holding its powerful elements in full solution, delivering them to every  cell in the human body. This miraculous formula supports and enhances  nutritional biochemical activities and brings to our diet what modern  living and technology have stripped away.

Cellfood contains 78 trace minerals,34 enzymes,17amino acids, electrolytes, and  nascent (newly created) oxygen and hydrogen as by products--all  naturally occurring substances and essential to the body’s many  bio-chemical function, in a form that is easily absorbed by the cells of  the body.

The well respected molecular bio-chemist Dr.  Otto Warburg has proven that  all diseases are caused by a lack of  oxygen. He showed that Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygen rich  environment.Dr Warburg was the Nobel Prize laurette in 1931.Oxygen is  one of life's building blocks.It is an abundant supporter of life. we  need oxygen to regulate all our bodily functions.Cells need oxygen to  regenerate.Oxygen is needed by our bodies to metabolise food and  eliminate waste and toxins . Our brains cannot operate without oxygen.  It is needed to process information.In order to function efficiently ,  all our organs must have oxygen.In fact we cannot live without oxygen,  it energises, oxidates, detoxifies and gives life and vitality to every  living cell in our bodies.

Toxic stress, emotional  stress, physical trauma and infections all draw upon and deplete the  body’s oxygen supply, and a lack of oxygen results in sickness, poor  vitality, poor stamina, fatigue and a general weak disposition. We can  look at oxygen deficiency as the single greatest cause of disease.

In  1997 this wonderful anti aging supplement, CELLFOOD was unanimously  voted by the Inventors Club of America to receive the 1997 Advanced  Technology Award presented by the International Hall of Fame in Atlanta  GA.

CELLFOOD received this award because

(1) it’s unique  ability to produce both nascent oxygen and hydrogenised the body,  resulting in simultaneous cleansing and building of body cells and  tissues and

(2) its unique ability to maintain 78 minerals in liquid colloidal suspension.

Cellfood is both Ionic and colloidal in form. It is extremely  concentrated. It is a super energised proprietary formula containing 78  trace elements, 34 of which come from fossilized plants taken from  virgin soil, and 44 from the pristine seas surrounding new Zealand. It  also has 34 enzymes,17 amino acids,and dissolved oxygen suspended in a  solution of Deuterium Sulfate.

Colloidal particles are minute(4-7  nanometres in diameter)and they take on a negative (ionic) charge and  remain suspended in a liquid. Because most body fluids are colloidal and  negatively charged the body perceives Cellfood as normal healthy body  fluid ,and allows the nutrients in CELLFOOD to pass immediately through  the sensitive membranes of the mouth throat and oesophagus directly into  the blood stream.

The body needs to replenish its  electrolytes continually. Electrolytes play an important role ,in that  they support the electrical integrity of the body's colloidal system,  and this includes the blood itself. They cause the red blood cells to  separate for maximum functioning by importing a negative charge to them.

Cellfood  works at the physical level by providing the body with essential  minerals, it works at the electrical and electro magnetic levels by  increasing  the  vibrational  frequencies of all the body’s organs   boosting the immune system, and enabling the nervous system to function  more effectively. It works at the biological level by enhancing natural  biological processes, for example digestive and  metabolic processes in  the body. And it works on the chemical level by supplying amino acids   to the body for building protein.

Cellfood supplies the  necessary building blocks for the entire body systems, it supplies  nutrients and oxygen to all of our cells. Taking cellfood keeps us away  from diseases and promotes emotional and psychological wellbeing.  Cellfood is one of the http://www.nucellcanada.ca/store/cellfood.htmlbest natural health products natural health product,anti agingCellfood  one can ingest today for overall health and wellbeing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...